I need motivation!!!

Options
I want to lose the weight, but I don't know where to start. I don't have the motivation to do it, and I would like at least a friend to push me, or to advise me...any takers?

Replies

• JoceyyySmall
    JoceyyySmall Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I can try and help you as best I can. Do you want to send me a message with what your trying to accomplish, machines you cant use, and things you have tried before?
  • jsoaper01
    jsoaper01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Start with 1200 calories and walking thirty minutes a day. Thats a good starting point.
  • TinaBernal
    TinaBernal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there, welcome and congratulations on being here on myfitnesspal. Its a great step towards your health. I am a FREE ONLINE FITNESS COACH.. I love motivating others to reach their goals. It's a personally journey and we all need support and the right tools to help us succeed. Please email me at coachtinabernal@hotmail.com . When helping others it teaches me to stay accountable as well.
    Let's do this TOGETHER!
  • danner3
    danner3 Posts: 2
    Options
    :flowerforyou: maybe we can help each other. people say im a great motivator, and i think so. i need someone to help me motivate myself a little more. im STUCK at this point in my fitness goals!!!
  • goldnanoparticle
    goldnanoparticle Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I was in the same shoes before I suddenly found my motivation about a week ago. I suggest taking it one day at a time, and get into a routine. If cutting calories becomes a new "norm" in your life, it will be easier to keep up with and not seem like such a challenge!

And as I have found, the MFP community is always around to help - me included!
  • hannahdiaz2
    Options
    I could help motivate you/ cheer you on. Feel free to add me :)
  • Angelover2286
    Angelover2286 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thank you to everyone who responded, it warms my heart to see so many people willing to help each other out on here. Feel free to add me if you haven't already, I look forward to starting this journey one step at a time :D