Privacy Settings

Options
Is it possible to make it so your friends on here cannot see the amount of weight you have lost when they click on your profile? I realize they cannot see my actual weight but I would also like to hide the amount lost.

Replies

• Canehdn
    Canehdn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind me asking, why? Not judging, just curious.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Soulfood77 wrote: »
    Is it possible to make it so your friends on here cannot see the amount of weight you have lost when they click on your profile? I realize they cannot see my actual weight but I would also like to hide the amount lost.

Do you mean the ticker thing that shows the weight lost (Settings>Privacy>Tickers & Badges) or do you want to not share the amount lost in your news feed (Settings>Automatic News Feed Updates>untick "I have lost weight")?
  • Soulfood77
    Soulfood77 Posts: 211 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Neither. It shows when you click on a friend's profile. Says name, last login, and amount lost. I would like it to not show amount lost there. I already don't have the ticker and have the notifications for my feed turned off.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    Oh got ya, I only see that on the mobile version, I'm normally on PC, try asking on the Tech support board they can probably help you ☺
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    On the web version, navigate to MY HOME > Settings > Privacy and set "My ticker is viewable by:" to Myself Only.