Hiya! Nice to meet you all!

Options
Hi there :smiley:

My name is Nicole. I just started using this app maybe 2-3 weeks ago because a friend of mine wanted me to use it. He was looking for motivation and encouragement. Little did I know so was I! I was on weight watchers and the new program revamp just wasn't doing it for me. I wanted something that I could use to track that knows exactly what is going in and out of my body and how much of it. On weight watchers I just knew how many points something cost and that was it. Now I can actually see macros which is really interesting to me.

I am a girl that needs a lot of encouragement because I get defeated easily. Then I become sad. I am getting better and my hubby (although already fit) is doing it with me. I hope to make new friends here and encourage each other along. I lost 40lbs on WW then plateaued when that new program started. I am now at 238lbs and would like to get down to 130lbs. So I guess I got to lose a backstreet boy until I am my "healthy" weight according to the BMI charts. I am only 5'3.5" so I got a ways to go. I hope everyone is having a blessed day and I hope to make life changing habits! To start my accountability I will post my picture below. This is the only recent one I have since I never let anyone take a body picture of me lol

jglg3sgt0boi.jpg

Replies