Green Giant Frozen Veggie Tots and Riced Veggies

Options
Green Giant has a new line of veggie tots and riced cauliflower, broccoli, and sweet potato. I bought the broccoli tots and they were SO good! You just toast them in the oven and get them crispy, so easy. The riced cauliflower is so easy too. You don't have to buy the cauliflower, steam, and rice yourself and the price is comparable. I just added soy sauce, scallions, peas and corn and an egg to the riced cauliflower it was like fried rice. Try them!

Replies

• PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Yum! I love tots, I'll have to look for these!

We do a lot of cauliflower rice at our house, if the price is comparable to making it ourselves, I'm all over that!
  • acmorris77
    acmorris77 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    They're so good!
  • Antmaril
    Antmaril Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I had the riced cauliflower and sweet potato tonight. So good!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    You can email Green Giant and request coupons. I did and got a coupon for any product up to $4.99, so free bag of the tots. Also got a coupon for a free can of veggies.
    Haven't tried the cauliflower. Love the broccoli tots.
  • EatingAndKnitting
    EatingAndKnitting Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I tried the broccoli tots tonight. They were so good, but I was disappointed in how calorie dense they were. 12 little tots were over 200 calories. I will try the riced veggies though, and I'll call them to get some coupons!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I love the tots and riced cauliflower. My store is always out of cauliflower though so when I find it I stock up. It's so good in place of rice and so filling.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @jesslla ! Here my thing. I effing love tater tots. So compared to regular tots or fries, it's a win for me. And the fiber for them is pretty great too. There are nights I have salad and chicken breast but sometimes I want a turkey burger and tots and this hits that spot for me!
    Hope you get the coupons!