Accountabilibuddies

Options
I am trying to get my weight off and honestly I'm struggling. But I can't afford to be this way anymore. I am wanting to have a baby and being this heavy I'm afraid it will either not happen or not go well. I want to lose this weight for me and my family. Thankfully my husband is amazing but he just doesn't understand the struggle. So I'm hoping that I meet some awesome people here who would like to help, motivate and be someone to talk to when we fall off the track. Let me know if anyone would like to start this up!

Replies

• treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    add me. I'm not trying to get pregnant but I am determined to lose weight and reach my goal. I'm always looking for new friends.

9215309.png
  • jaw170160
    jaw170160 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, we can celebrate the little successes until the goal is reached^^
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm on a mission
  • chanellek40
    chanellek40 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am very dedicated to my eating and need friends to help keep my accountable. You can add me as well if you're still looking.
  • bettyboo2306
    bettyboo2306 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Megan feel free to add me, I am also looking for accountability friends, a strong support system is what we all need..0xy51pkap3ns.jpg
  • kandisn7
    kandisn7 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm very dedicated to logging and staying at a deficit. :)
  • berealx
    berealx Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well!! I'm always on here logging and in a defecit
  • suegil314
    suegil314 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ProfDawnLee
    ProfDawnLee Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have an open diary. Could use more support. Thanks!
  • klkudrna
    klkudrna Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yay for new friends!!!! I'm going too add you and everyone else who mentioned being added!!! We got this!!!
  • jnico48
    jnico48 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • HeatherBillBee
    HeatherBillBee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great, add me too everyone. I'm logging everything, I'm on here regularly. And do so much better at this when there are friends post, successes and challenges to share..
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • JenHorsmon
    JenHorsmon Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Chrissy2049
    Chrissy2049 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If you are still looking for motivational buddies please add me.

• iwtbh3
    iwtbh3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of accountabilibuddies! Feel free to add me :)
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have a toddler and am losing weight before trying for number two. I was overweight when I got pregnant last time and he is healthy and the pregnancy was uneventful but it just made my weight go up even more. I want to start this time at a healthy weight! Let's do this together!
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    I am looking for an accountabilibuddy too! I am getting back on the wagon (to so speak) and would love to have a great support group! To have great friends, one must be a great friend, so I'll help encourage you if you help encourage me :)