Serious friends

Options
I am looking for someone who has their diary open, who workouts, who is serious about losing weight or someone who has lost a good amount and still going! Please add me!

Replies

• Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi. I have lost 75 pounds and kept it off. I work out 3 to 5 times per week...have great recipes...and I keep a small friends list so I can be supportive. Add me if you want.

P.S. Many of my MFP friends are workout beasts! You should check them out as well.
  • Ms_Consistency
    Ms_Consistency Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. I've lost 40+ pounds and workout daily. I'd love more MFP that are active!
  • jaw170160
    jaw170160 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Always looking for active friends^^ feel free to add me.
  • pdo27789
    pdo27789 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've been at this for 9 months, lost 54lbs so far, and have another 25-30 to go. I currently run 5 days a week, and post my stats from each run. I do something on rest days too, usually bike, but not always.
    My diary is open, but I generally don't "complete" it. I eat better than I did a year ago, but I'm not perfect by any means.

Canadian, 41 year old father of two, getting married in the fall.

I'll add everyone who has posted in here thus far.
    Others can add me too, but not if you're just a friend collector. I prefer to surround myself with active people, or people who would like to be.
    I just finished c25k in December, so I will not hold lack of experience against anyone. The drive is what's important!
  • Ms_Consistency
    Ms_Consistency Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of c25k. This is my second time doing it. I'm not a runner... Wait! Maybe I am! ☺
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm active and very motivated to lose. Sending request.
  • Buff_Daddy_Regie
    Buff_Daddy_Regie Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Started September last year and lost 47 so far I work out 6 days a week..feel free to add me and everyone is..
  • Shayslimmer
    Shayslimmer Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love this! Adding you and everyone else in this thread. Feel free to add me as well! ❤❤❤
  • jnducharme
    jnducharme Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I only had about 15lbs to lose total and only came back to MFP last month but I am super active now, log every day and I workout 6 days a week, 5 days of Insanity and 5 days of weight lifting. I love having motivating active friends and do my best to support :) Feel free to add!
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40, 20 to go. Log and work out every day. friend request sent !

9215309.png