One week and down 2 lbs.

Options
A lil frustrated with just a two pound loss in one week, but slow and steady wins the race?

Replies

• szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    Two pounds is pretty perfect weight loss! You should feel very proud! You'll get there as long as you keep going!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Slow? That is incredible. I am lucky if I lose a half pound a week. Grats on a HUGE loss!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    2lb is great. Yous should be happy about that. I am lucky if i lose one. More chance of keeping of a slow and steady weight loss :)
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    It is on the high end of a healthy loss. With the goal range being .5 - 2 pounds I would say that 2 pounds is GREAT! I hope I can lose 2 pounds a week!
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    When people drop a chunk of weight in the first week or two, it's water. If you're not retaining water when you start, you're not going to see that kind of drop.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic loss i barely lose 3-4lbs a month if im lucky these days
  • Toonica
    Toonica Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just keep it up:smile:
  • JessieEstes84
    Options
    Two pounds for a week is great! Keep up the good work.
  • SunnyDispo619
    Options
    I think that's in the healthy range. Loss of larger amounts of weight are easily gained back. You're right...slow and steady. Better chance of keeping it off. Keep up the great work!
  • JillianElizabeth73
    JillianElizabeth73 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Any more than 2 lbs is almost too much for one week. If you lose the weight slowly you're more likely to keep it off :)
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    2 pounds is awesome - i rarely lose 2 pounds a week - great job!
  • MaryAnn919
    Options
    2 pounds is great!!
  • Mharris39
    Mharris39 Posts: 1
    Options
    I wish,,, I have been walking two miles a day, and swimming three days a week, on top of calorie counting for six weeks and not one pound lost. Cant give up.