Replies

• MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Dude.
  • Veet705
    Veet705 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am more scared of them becoming saggy when I do lose the fat. I gained about a cup size along with 60lbs and when I finish losing that 60 I am afraid they aren't going to in the same place. I have been incorporating push ups and chest flys to keep the girls up where they are supposed to be.
  • amandabrady
    amandabrady Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm similar in height to you and although I'm bit heavier at the moment used to be same weight as you. I was lifting regularly then and had a low body fat percentage...didn't notice much change at all but I'm a small B so there wasn't a lot there to disappear! As others have said each person is different, but I wouldn't expect to lose much.
    0831227 Posts: 84 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

I was an obese (200 lbs) 38E before I started getting very active in my late teen years then I had dropped to 140 around 17-18 with very saggy 32D, did surgery on them and now have a less-saggy 34DD. They will never be round and perfect but now I can live with them knowing that the rest of my body looks way better.

We are not in the same situation since you are only 113lbs but I guess you get the idea, whole body vs boobies and all the options you have if it goes wrong (in your eyes).
  • Kimo159
    Kimo159 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Everyone's different. I lost a lot of boob when I lost weight. I do miss my D cup boobs but I prefer the way I look now so I don't even mind. If it starts to bother me I'll probably just get a boob job, no big deal.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I was someone who wanted to lose a bit of weight in my breasts, and I did. I lost just enough to put me in an E cup, lol.