New to this !!!

Options
Add me as friend could use some friends on my weight loss journey. I need motivation.

Replies

• hintzsche666
    hintzsche666 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have issue with eating out of bordem and keeping on track with weightloss. In past year I have lost 60 pounds and the is winter I kinda stopped and gave up u need to get back on track.
  • paola750628
    paola750628 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also new on this, started on monday, I,m from Spain Seville
  • rubycatz
    rubycatz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im new aswell ive started eating well for 6 weeks now and i seemed to have plateaued for the passed 3 weeks so i need motivation to keep going
  • rubycatz
    rubycatz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I eat out of boredom aswell and when im not feeling well its mostly for comfort that I eat
  • joseaptavaresmarques
    Options
    Positive thoughts and determination - it is the key to success. I'm sure you will not give up this time!
  • beelinx
    beelinx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I gained a lot of weight for my first pregnancy (over 5 years ago) and have been struggling since. Last April I decided enough was enough and have successfully lost 45 pounds. If I can do anyone can. Stay positive and focus and don't give up. Do what works for you! I set myself little goals of losing 10 pounds at a time instead of the whole 60. It's not so stressful and makes the bad days not seem so bad. Good luck!!!
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I restarted my journey this year. Let's motivate and support each other :)
  • sadiesongbird
    sadiesongbird Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! We can probably encourage each other. I have lost 8 lbs so far but this past week 0. I actually gained 1 lb. Keep going girl! One day at a time.
  • zorrocat
    zorrocat Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have issue with eating out of bordem

I have the same issue. Adding you. :)
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send request ☺