3 months and 33lbs later... size M shirt + being "tiny"

Options
withchaco
withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
So, I started this a little over three months ago, at size 16W and XXL. Today I went to the mall, and found myself fitting in size 10 pants and M shirts! I'm not used to wearing anything close to M, so I tried different brands/ styles just to make sure it wasn't just that brand or that particular shirt... Nope, I really did get smaller.

It's so weird... It feels like I didn't get smaller, all the cloths in the world got bigger instead. I look at size XXL shirts and can't believe I used to fit in those. They look so huge now! And S shirts no longer look tiny. Hopefully I can fit in those soon.

Also, I was walking my dog (120lbs) last night. We ran into this guy on the street; he looked at my dog and said, "you're walking THAT? But you're so tiny!" My short stature probably had a lot to do with being called tiny, as I still have a lot to lose. I don't think anyone ever called me tiny back when I was 186lbs, though, so that's got to count for something :)

Replies

• Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    That is awesome! Great job!
  • pisces271
    pisces271 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep rockin' it out!
  • agugino
    agugino Posts: 119
    Options
    Good for you! What have you been doing, any exercise programs or diet alone?
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • monkeybusiness2806
    Options
    congrats! :)
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and I really love your dog!
  • vicki915
    vicki915 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, and only in 3 months. I hope I can do as well. I'm also starting at a size 2x, your story makes me have hope for a good out come! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! Congratulations on a job well done
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep up the good work!
    Your dog is beautiful! ^..^
  • MMiles96
    MMiles96 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is such a good feeling, Congrats to you!!
  • Errata
    Errata Posts: 5
    Options
    That's so awesome for you! That's gotta be a great feeling. I'm hoping to be into a small someday too. :) Also, strangely enough I go to school in Bergen County and am also in the 5 foot range, haha. It's a small world. :P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!