Almost 18 lbs lost so far... I do have a chin!

Options
I started a weight loss challenge at work on Jan 23rd. I'm working my tail off and it feels good to see a little progress already. I'm shooting to lose about 80lbs total. 2dutkqt80zue.jpg

Replies

• tracie505
    tracie505 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    yeah! way to go!
  • Myxalplyx
    Myxalplyx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good job! Always take the before and after pics. It can give you motivation to see how far you have come. Keep it up!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference! Hello there nurse lady!
  • majesticdj
    majesticdj Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks. It's just a start but my true happiness is knowing that I'm strong enough inside to make these changes. I want to be happy and healthy and at 217lbs and just 5'2....my health would eventually be going down hill. It's only been about 3 weeks but I already feel so much healthier in both mind and body. I can only hope I stay determined to continue to my goal.
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    That's how it starts... and you are strong enough inside! I am 5'2 and 52 years old and I have lost 72 pounds ... I started at 263 nearly a year ago! The journey is amazing... as you will discover!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!