three cheers for willpower!

Options
heather0mc
heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
ok, this might not seem huge, but to me it is! :bigsmile:

last night i had planned on meeting friends at the VFW (yea, i know it sounds crazy, but he have so much fun!) for bingo. they serve greasy yummy spagetti for like $3 with buttery bread. i felt it would be best to eat a lean pocket before i went to avoid eating the spagetti so i did. i had also allotted 2 bud lights into my calories in case someone from our group won bingo.

when we got to the VFW, they told us they cancelled bingo due to the ice storm the night before. major bummer. my pals wanted to go eat and picked a place called 'fat daddy's' which you can imagine did not have ANYTHING i could eat - plus i fueled up with the lean pocket so i decided to join them. as my 4 friends sat and ate cheeseburgers the size of a salad plate and fries, i sat and drank my 2 beers! i couldnt believe i didnt eat anything! :drinker:

after dinner, i decided to go ahead and have 2 more beers as a reward :drinker: so, i went over my cals by 160, but hey it could have been a LOT worse! and on a 1400 a day calorie plan, i dont think 1560 is going to do a whole lot of harm.

yea me! :smooched:

Replies

• heather0mc
    Options
    ok, this might not seem huge, but to me it is! :bigsmile:

last night i had planned on meeting friends at the VFW (yea, i know it sounds crazy, but he have so much fun!) for bingo. they serve greasy yummy spagetti for like $3 with buttery bread. i felt it would be best to eat a lean pocket before i went to avoid eating the spagetti so i did. i had also allotted 2 bud lights into my calories in case someone from our group won bingo.

when we got to the VFW, they told us they cancelled bingo due to the ice storm the night before. major bummer. my pals wanted to go eat and picked a place called 'fat daddy's' which you can imagine did not have ANYTHING i could eat - plus i fueled up with the lean pocket so i decided to join them. as my 4 friends sat and ate cheeseburgers the size of a salad plate and fries, i sat and drank my 2 beers! i couldnt believe i didnt eat anything! :drinker:

after dinner, i decided to go ahead and have 2 more beers as a reward :drinker: so, i went over my cals by 160, but hey it could have been a LOT worse! and on a 1400 a day calorie plan, i dont think 1560 is going to do a whole lot of harm.

yea me! :smooched:
  • OntheSand
    OntheSand Posts: 119
    Options
    Good for you!!! Fast food is my weakness, so I give you credit!!! Great job, and keep it up!!! :drinker:
  • MrBinkerton
    Options
    WOWSERS!!!! That sounds intense because it is soo hard for me to do that!!! Great JOB!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!! You definetley deserved to reawrd yourself a little for that amazing willpower!!!
  • lobita44
    lobita44 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Isn't it so hard to be good, though? I went to a birthday party, and instead of eating the cake, I ate a Yoplait yogurt...Boston Creme Pie flavor, very yummy!

BTW, I had a few calories left last night, so I rewarded myself with a beer and some popcorn! :happy:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
    I would be sneaking French Fries off the plate!
    Props to you!
  • heather0mc
    Options
    Way to go! Isn't it so hard to be good, though? I went to a birthday party, and instead of eating the cake, I ate a Yoplait yogurt...Boston Creme Pie flavor, very yummy!

BTW, I had a few calories left last night, so I rewarded myself with a beer and some popcorn! :happy:

thats what im talking about! cheers! :drinker:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    WOWSERS!!!! That sounds intense because it is soo hard for me to do that!!! Great JOB!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!! You definetley deserved to reawrd yourself a little for that amazing willpower!!!

thanks! i just have this big cheesin grin because of it! what a great feeling! :bigsmile:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! You earned those two extra beers!

Oh, yeah, I'm a french fry stealer like stacy!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is great, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!