Possibly looking for an accountability buddy...

Options
I'm looking for maybe someone who had similar goals to mine. I have started weight training about 3 days/week (3 weeks ago) but now I'm trying to make it a consistent 4 days/week, eventually building into 5!

My main goal is to build the booty and legs, add a little muscle for definition to upper body, and reduce body fat to make abs more prominent.

I'm 5'3, 112-115lbs (depending on the day apparently!)

Looking for someone who might help/need some help ensuring each other is keeping up with goals in going to the gym each week, maybe also hitting some nutrition goals?

Idk - I'm new to this!! :)

Replies

• cgb11
    cgb11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also new to this but I'd be happy to be your accountability buddy! My goals are weight-related but we could keep each other on track... ideally weekly? Feel free to add me if this sounds good :)
  • cncolligan
    cncolligan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I recently added weights into my routine. I run 2-3x week, horseback ride 3x week and do a weight class 2-3x week. I didn't think I'd like it, but i actually LOVE it and am setting my sights on getting some definition. I'm 5'6" and 130lbs but need to work on some leftover jiggle ;) (I'm turning 40 and have 4 kids, aged 7-13). Feel free to add me! I'm on every day and love to give/get feedback and encouragement!