35 pounds by July 4, 2017, Join me? Motivate me?

Options

Replies

• earum236
    earum236 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in too.. i currently weigh 180 lbs and I want to lose atleast 40 lbs by summer.
  • HappyBride917
    HappyBride917 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I want to be down 35lbs by July. Feel free to add me!
  • Fightingtostayfit30
    Options
    Hi...Im in I wanna lose 40lbs before August thats the month Im getting marry in. So I will definitely be following u
  • SantoshiNaidu
    SantoshiNaidu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 35lbs or more bu then--good luck to all
  • SantoshiNaidu
    SantoshiNaidu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    so should we post every week(or every other week)--sharing how we're progressing and getting close we are to our goal weight
  • Fightingtostayfit30
    Options
    so should we post every week(or every other week)--sharing how we're progressing and getting close we are to our goal weight

Sounds like a good idea. Im in a group like that on fb we post what we eat and our different exercises etc every week
  • RebeccaLoud
    RebeccaLoud Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I would love to lose 25 pounds.
  • hoppymommy
    hoppymommy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes I need this motivation! I'm in!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Sure. Is there a group on here or FB at all? :3
  • suzyakapink
    suzyakapink Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I would like to be motivated and join in as this sounds like a great way to do it. I am aiming for around 25lbs. Would love to dearly finally get to mu goal. Feel free to add me and any handy hints be appreciated.
  • abens123
    abens123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Sign me up. I want to lose 30 before 30 and my bday is July!!
  • bscroggins05
    bscroggins05 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 25 lbs to pre baby (3rd baby) weight. Would like to have that off by the end of May, when she'll turn 2. And 35 by July 4 sounds great! I have a total of 75 to lose.
  • hello8642
    hello8642 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wasn't going to weigh myself until 1 month in- couldn't resist it as 1 week in....... lost 5lbs 4oz, woo hoo! I'm sure it won't be this easy some weeks but so far I feel GREAT!!! Hope you're all having a good week too
  • quietattheback
    quietattheback Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Ive weighed myself (a little early, I've decided Sunday is my weigh day and I will post lose or gain) but looking like I am on track, although mfp is showing me I eat too much fat and too little protein (veggie) so I will have to look at that. Hope u r all still feeling motivated :)
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Same here. Baby fat all over and a lack of motivation. Add me.
  • parisdelbridge
    parisdelbridge Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi add me i would love to support anyone with the same goals I'm a grandmom of 3 and can't keep up I'm sick of wearing Body shapers, and taken meds to diabetes actually everything that's associated with being overweight I am finally tired of being sick and tired my goal is to be off my meds if possible and to fit in a wrap around dress with out wearing a body shaper I want to drop 50lbs by July!!!!! so I need a the support I can get and give back so please add me!!
  • quietattheback
    quietattheback Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Weigh day... lost 4... mfp says 14 down but 4 from previous attempt so 10 towards my 35 so far :) xx
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Me I'd like to lose 35 lbs by July it's my husbands 40th birthday though I lose so slow it would be a great goal about 22 weeks
  • Chrissy2049
    Chrissy2049 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like to join your group please. I need lots and lots of motivation. I have been a member for years, yo yoing between loosing and then gaining. I thought if I made friends with the community on here it would help me so much. I need to loose at least 50lbs.
  • tlc4pit
    tlc4pit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please. I need to lose at least 80lbs. I need all the support I can get! :)