Hello

Options
robinkhn
robinkhn Posts: 12 Member
I just signed up so I am ready to go. I have been exercising for months and following the Weight Watchers program and am not losing weight. Someone told me that it might be because of my thyroid medicine. I feel that I should still be able to lose weight, so I am going to give this program a shot. I hope it is truly easier to track than some of the other online "free" programs I have tried.

Replies

• PopEvilGrl
    Options
    Hi, a friend told me about this website and so i thought i would give it a try. I have been on my weightloss mission since November 2010, and have lost 100 lbs.. but am now at a stand still. So I thought that this may be helpful in getting back on the losing track.
  • thecodester19
    Options
    welcome and good luck!
  • BHealthyBeHappy
    BHealthyBeHappy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I will gain weight or not losing weight when I did not record what I ate. I just found this program, and download to my phone that will give me easier to enter what I ate. I am still learning how to use this program. I was also wondering if thyroid medicine also affect the weight. But I did lost weight until I get to a point. Hopefully, this program will guide us what should I eat wisely. I have lost 0.8 pound. Keep our fingers crossed.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile: