newbie to fitness pal HI all

Options
just getting started on the site but i have been learning how to lose weight since Jan.

Replies

• bearsfan68
    bearsfan68 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey.
  • bearsfan68
    bearsfan68 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey.
  • krystlenicole
    krystlenicole Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    The support here is wonderful and will help you reach your goals! Good luck to you!
  • txhippo1972
    Options
    Yay! Welcome and congratulations on your decision to improve your health. This is a great site, but I'm a little bit of a newbie, too. Best of luck.
  • Hi there! Join the party!! Every one here has the same goal some a bigger goal than others but always the same. To lose weight and get in shape! YAY! I hope you learn to enjoy the site because I did right after I joined in May 2011. I started dieting and exercising regularly right after Memorial Day and so far I have lost 15 lbs! But enough of that.... How are you and which part of the country do you live? do you have kids? a husband? a boyfriend? a job? LOL! I am from the east coast! A Jersey girl!
    Well keep in touch. We can "talk" later!

Love
    & blessings

Annie
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • kaybry5
    kaybry5 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi! Today is my first day but I am excited to give this a try and work my way to better health! (not to mention a smaller body! :smile: Anyway, if you are looking for a friend on here, please add me!
  • ckoerperich
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd day. So far so good. Good luck to you.
  • abfit105
    abfit105 Posts: 2
    Options
    thanks for all the kind words, its great to know i'm not alone. I want to keep motivation HIGH and the scale going down.