Just curious....

Options
Who taught all the women on this site to take pictures of themselves from above their heads? There can't possibly be that many professional photographers on MFP. :wink:

Replies

• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    facebook and myspace poses duh
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Easier to hold the phone i guess
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    hey, not ALL the women!
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    If you take it from below, you look like you're in a horror movie!
  • AJDL
    AJDL Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's pretty funny! I did it to motivate myself to get rid of the belly flop...hahaha!!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Slimmer pics... My brother made fun of me when i was bigger because i took a lot of angled shots, he said "stop doing the fat girl pic already" I never thought of it and then it clicked. Now i try to do head on shots. To clarify, I'm not saying if you take a pic like this you are fat.
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    Back when Myspace was popular this was called the "Myspace angle" so if you're been around on social networking/the internet for that long it's sort of second nature... I cut that out 2-3 years ago when it started being called, as Namaste's brother put it "the fat girl pic", though sometimes I have the camera a little above my head, not to make myself look smaller but because I'm so short that's how people see me anyway :P
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Back when Myspace was popular this was called the "Myspace angle" so if you're been around on social networking/the internet for that long it's sort of second nature... I cut that out 2-3 years ago when it started being called, as Namaste's brother put it "the fat girl pic", though sometimes I have the camera a little above my head, not to make myself look smaller but because I'm so short that's how people see me anyway :P

What???? You have Totoro on your ticker???? I am super envious!
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options

What???? You have Totoro on your ticker???? I am super envious!

What are you, a great big soot gremlin?? :D

i love Totoro <3