Small NSV today

Options
Pink_turnip
Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
A friend of mine at work recently moved departments, so I don't see her very often anymore, but today we ran into each other and commented that I looked "smaller" and asked if I had lost weight! I was sooooo happy to hear that!! She's the first person (other than my nail lady, who has asked me every time I've seen her since I started getting my nails done 4 years ago) to notice a change - or say anything about it.

yay me!!!

Replies

• HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!
  • JustJudy
    JustJudy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Definitely a "yay you" moment! Congrats =)
  • babydraco269
    Options
    WOO HOO!
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Yay you! That's great - enjoy!
  • sgtaylor1
    sgtaylor1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    that is great!! I love it when people notice!! It is so motivating:smile:
  • TealStar13
    TealStar13 Posts: 165
    Options
    Haha, that's always the highlight of my day. Good job! :)
  • kittycat613
    kittycat613 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine at work recently moved departments, so I don't see her very often anymore, but today we ran into each other and commented that I looked "smaller" and asked if I had lost weight! I was sooooo happy to hear that!! She's the first person (other than my nail lady, who has asked me every time I've seen her since I started getting my nails done 4 years ago) to notice a change - or say anything about it.

yay me!!!

Awww yay!!!! So happy for you! Keep up the amazing work! :)
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Great NSV
  • vinlop
    vinlop Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! The first time family members or people at work notice a change is such a validating feeling. This just happened to me at work a couple days ago, and I was jumping up and down on the inside (but had to keep my composure at work :glasses: )

Congratulations!
  • Krae79
    Krae79 Posts: 49
    Options
    Congrats! That is always encouraging! Keep up the good work :)
  • laurie_powers
    laurie_powers Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a BIG NSV to me...takes a lot for people to A) notice. B) mention it.
    Congrats...your hard work is paying off!!
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the kind words everyone! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!