I need support

Options
I need a lot of support and more than ever! I keep letting myself slip! I eat healthy for a day and either freak out at night time or I eat healthy for a couple days and then drop it all together. I lost 45 pounds a couple of years ago and can't seem to get back on track. I recently lost 20 and the gained it back again. I need help to loose the weight and keep it off once and for all. Is anyone willing to help keep me in check? Thank you

Replies

• madamso1
    madamso1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You won't succeed if you don't commit to it. You can't have an attitude of someone else will do it for me. It is hard, very hard, but you can do it. Find something to motivate you and have a lot of confidence. It may be easier if you make a schedule for routine exercise and don't drop it. You got this so don't give up.
  • jenf1950
    jenf1950 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am in a similar situation. I try to plan my day and add my foods as I go through the day, then I know if I have any calories left while watching tv.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I stopped drinking alcohol, for the most part. That helped me at night stay within my pre-logged calories. I come on every day to MFP and look at my wall, make comments, and come to the community. I have about 60 mfp friends so that I can keep up. If they never post, I drop them. Many have been on here with me for years. We support each other. Reading what they write supports me. You need to do it yourself, but also give back to the MFP community and you'll get the support you want.

The two times I wandered away from mfp for any length of time, I regained (like now). You know the program and how to lose weight. Look at the maintenance boards to see what the rest of the story is in losing weight. Because not gaining it back is the key, once you've successfully figured out what you need to do to lose (which it seems like you have). Hang in there. For me, maintaining is as hard, if not harder, than losing.