Emma Stone Is a Lady in Red (and Pink)

Options
a_250x375.jpgEmma Stone attended the premiere of Friends With Benefits in New York last night wearing a look from Giambattista Valli's fall 2011 collection: a red knit sweater, with shoulder-pad detailing, and a bright pink skirt featuring two large peplums at the waist. She added a pair of nude heels and carried a small metallic clutch.

Do you like Emma's bold color-blocking in this look? And the big poofy things — neat design detail, or a little too like those inflatable armbands for kids at the pool?

Replies

• idabug3
    idabug3 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    EEEEEWW, looks awful to me!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    If she put zippers in the tops of the poofy things, she wouldn't have to carry a purse. :laugh:
  • noelheart
    noelheart Posts: 60
    Options
    If she put zippers in the tops of the poofy things, she wouldn't have to carry a purse. :laugh:

yes, this image seems a bit silly.
  • Mack_W
    Mack_W Posts: 3
    Options
    :noway: What was she thinking?!?!
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    I wouldn't wear it personally, but I think she pulls it off well :smile:
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Her outfit doesn't do anything for me one way or the other, but I loved her in "Zombieland"... actuallly everybody in "Zombieland" was great.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    ugh.. I just hope shoulder pads aren't coming back. :indifferent:
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    her fun bags are in the wrong place, (unless she looks good for 80)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    She looks great from the waist up. And from crotch level down. It's the area between that leaves me scratching my head.

But it would be perfect camouflage for a bloated-tummy day.
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    a_250x375.jpgEmma Stone attended the premiere of Friends With Benefits in New York last night wearing a look from Giambattista Valli's fall 2011 collection: a red knit sweater, with shoulder-pad detailing, and a bright pink skirt featuring two large peplums at the waist. She added a pair of nude heels and carried a small metallic clutch.

Do you like Emma's bold color-blocking in this look? And the big poofy things — neat design detail, or a little too like those inflatable armbands for kids at the pool?
    Think she looks a *kitten*.......