NEW BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE BEGINNING FEBRUARY 13TH!!

Replies

• Mich_j
    Mich_j Posts: 21 Member
    I have requested to join!
  • tammyclf
    tammyclf Posts: 57 Member
    I would love to join - just need a clarification first to be sure I can commit! I have some limitations that I am having to work around - dislocated my shoulder; hip replacement last May (but it's doing amazing), but still bad other hip. I am good about finding ways to work around my limitations or alternate exercises - is that any issue with any challenges? I can't be "hard-core" right now, but I am determined! thank you!
  • Wiccandothis
    Wiccandothis Posts: 860 Member
    tammyclf wrote: »
    I would love to join - just need a clarification first to be sure I can commit! I have some limitations that I am having to work around - dislocated my shoulder; hip replacement last May (but it's doing amazing), but still bad other hip. I am good about finding ways to work around my limitations or alternate exercises - is that any issue with any challenges? I can't be "hard-core" right now, but I am determined! thank you!

That won't be an issue at all! What's heat about this challenge is that you can modify any of the suggested challenges to fit your needs. Just do what you can and keep active in your team thread to help motivate the others on your team.
  • tammyclf
    tammyclf Posts: 57 Member
    Great thank you! I requested approval for joining!
  • ginapless
    ginapless Posts: 68 Member
    Count me in please. I've requested approval, thanks!
  • NotErika
    NotErika Posts: 8 Member
    I have requested to join!
  • Wiccandothis
    All requests have been approved and the weigh in thread is now open. Find it here - http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10514262/initial-weigh-in-thread#latest

Anyone else wanting to join, must put in their request by Sunday and post their weigh to be placed on a team. Challenge starts Monday so don't miss out!!
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    I have requested to join
    Thanks
  • I really looking forward to be a productive team member... looking forward to challenging myself
  • I just requested to join! So excited!
  • BehindBluEyes79
    BehindBluEyes79 Posts: 10 Member
    I've requested to join.
  • trntrg
    trntrg Posts: 30 Member
    I just requested to join
  • alyons241
    alyons241 Posts: 9 Member
    edited February 2017
    Can't wait to get started!!
  • BehindBluEyes79
    BehindBluEyes79 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm newish to the forums. Can you please point me towards where I should post my starting weight for this challenge?
  • Wiccandothis
    I'm newish to the forums. Can you please point me towards where I should post my starting weight for this challenge?

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10514262/initial-weigh-in-thread#latest
  • humamubarakhm
    humamubarakhm Posts: 33 Member
    I have requested to join. Let me in. I'll useful
  • goodreadsgal
    goodreadsgal Posts: 248 Member
    Please add me. I have sent a request to join

Starting weight: 253.2
  • mdrod63
    mdrod63 Posts: 4 Member
    I requested to join but have not heard back. Waiting.
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Count me in! Sounds like a lot of fun :)
  • lennyfitz77
    lennyfitz77 Posts: 26 Member
    Me too!
  • mvayner1027
    mvayner1027 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I requested to join! Please accept me! I will send my weight in the morning. How do we see where everyone is each week? How are we able to stay motivated? How does it work? I'm new to using this forum . Thank you!
  • asrai50
    asrai50 Posts: 937 Member
    request sent :)
  • humamubarakhm
    humamubarakhm Posts: 33 Member
    Thank you for letting me in. I was looking for people to join together towards fit life. Nice start. Humbled
  • kpuckett87
    kpuckett87 Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2017
    Where will I be posting my weight? Do I need a picture or just put it into MFP? I requested to join! I promise I won't become a cheerleader!
  • Wiccandothis
    kpuckett87 wrote: »
    Where will I be posting my weight? Do I need a picture or just put it into MFP? I requested to join! I promise I won't become a cheerleader!

Please go to the group page and post your weight in the Initial Weigh in Thread. Here's the link to the thread:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10514262/initial-weigh-in-thread#latest
  • kpuckett87
    kpuckett87 Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2017
    When I click the link, it tells me I do not have permission
  • 24clouds
    24clouds Posts: 74 Member
    Hi Ive asked to join - my weight this morning was 92.2kg
  • Wiccandothis
    kpuckett87 wrote: »
    When I click the link, it tells me I do not have permission
    24clouds wrote: »
    Hi Ive asked to join - my weight this morning was 92.2kg

All requests to join have been approved. Please go to the group page (link is above) and post your starting weight in the Initial weigh in thread.
  • 66Pinkie
    66Pinkie Posts: 10 Member
    I have requested to join...
    : )
  • wheninroam
    wheninroam Posts: 44 Member
    edited February 2017
    Not sure if it's too late or not.. but I put in a request to join.

ETA: weight 127.4 lbs