Feels good not to tuck in your tummy for pics

Options
What a great feeling when your shirts don't feel tight anymore, and now you don't have to tuck your tummy for pics either....that's how i felt this morning when i was trying out a nice collar shirt that i like and it made me feel a little better when i was looking at the mirror and I didn't even have to suck in my gut...LOL..so far I lost 9lbs and 21lbs to go...hopefully i can get there by September...Root for me guys.:drinker:

Replies

• mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    That's a good feeling!! You got this, buddy!! :)
  • donjuan2084
    donjuan2084 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's a good feeling!! You got this, buddy!! :)

Thanks... :smile:
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Awesome feeling! I had to laugh though b/c I literally have to tuck in my tummy (my loose skin) :laugh:
  • kalebsmama07
    kalebsmama07 Posts: 503
    Options
    great job
  • JoseMedina21
    JoseMedina21 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    good job and keep up the hard work. you got this in no time!
  • donjuan2084
    donjuan2084 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome feeling! I had to laugh though b/c I literally have to tuck in my tummy (my loose skin) :laugh:

you still look awesome, I can tell by your pic that you did an amazing job...:smile:
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great job...feels even better when you have to buy smaller clothes because the old ones are all to big:)
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options

you still look awesome, I can tell by your pic that you did an amazing job...:smile:

Thanks!!! Hard work and dedication. Great job too and you'll reach your goal in no time!
  • vrodriguez87
    vrodriguez87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    woot woot!! your doing great keep up the good work and you will reach your goal! :drinker: