30 day shred..how do you log it?

Options
Dmg114
Dmg114 Posts: 47 Member
I decided I am going to try and do the 30 day shred and complete it before my upcoming vacations towards the end of August. For those of you who have done 30DS and have seen results, how did you log it in MFP? I don't always eat my exercise calories back but sometimes I do and I want to be as accurate as possible. Thanks!

Replies

• lambchop1042
    lambchop1042 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I log it as "circuit training, general", but I change the calories to match my watch HRM. they are actually pretty close, but usually MFP underestimates my calories burned. I don't usually eat them back anyway so it doesn't matter, it's just nice to see the difference when I push myself harder.

Just to give you an idea -- I'm 5'2", about 146 lbs when I started the Shred, I burn between 225 - 300+ calories per 25 minutes workout. Very efficient! I'm on level 3 and plan to incorporate the workouts into my regular routine after I finish.
  • ssc0303
    ssc0303 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Some people log it as circuit training. I like to log mine as 30 Day Shred.
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    circuit training, general: 20 minutes, 230 calories.
  • TwinMamma09
    TwinMamma09 Posts: 140
    Options
    I log mine as circuit training general and lower the calories just a bit. Level 2 is more difficult than Level 1 so I put a few extra calories for that. I'm usually around 200 calories-ish. I'm 5"4 and weigh 140.
  • Ahendon824
    Ahendon824 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just like others have put, its 25 minutes but the calories will adjust for you and your body type.
  • Dmg114
    Dmg114 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Circuit training general seems to be the consensus!