If you ever need some motivation/tips

MikeNic_
MikeNic_ Posts: 5 Member
edited February 2017 in Fitness and Exercise
Feel free to add/message me! I know quite a bit about losing weight (I've lost roughly 90lbs since I first started)
Getting better together ✊

Replies

• bikeraj76
    bikeraj76 Posts: 2 Member
    That is awesome! Congrats! Heaviest I got was 203. Dropped to 148. Back up to 159. Scale bounces around from 159 to 162 depending on hydration and food intake. Losing inches but gaining a little weight. Working out is in my routine and back to training for triathlons again!
  • Urtel
    Urtel Posts: 43 Member
    Thank you! I need advice. I'm very overweight and unfit and my back at the lower end gets sore easily when I'm too active plus my knees with climbing stairs or walking long distances. Except for swimming and water aerobics what other exercises are easy to do when starting an exercise routine that won't hurt me?
  • sewiggle
    sewiggle Posts: 50 Member
    Urtel wrote: »
    Thank you! I need advice. I'm very overweight and unfit and my back at the lower end gets sore easily when I'm too active plus my knees with climbing stairs or walking long distances. Except for swimming and water aerobics what other exercises are easy to do when starting an exercise routine that won't hurt me?

Maybe try the elliptical, I hurt my knee and it was fairly gentle to strengthen the muscles.
  • Urtel
    Urtel Posts: 43 Member
    Thank you, I will try it this week!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,916 Member
    Urtel wrote: »
    Recumbant bike or rowing machine. You don't have your whole weight over your knees and can still get a good workout.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png