Any Metal Heads out there?

Options
StarVixen92
StarVixen92 Posts: 32 Member
Lovers of Mötley Crüe, Motörhead, Judas Priest so on so forth...

I've been loving metal since I was about 13 :)

Replies

• svrover
    svrover Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Dio, Metallica to name few!!!
  • Jamie7861
    Jamie7861 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love metal! All kinds feel free to add me
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I don't think I would call myself a metal head.

Favourite bands are sabaton and nightwish plus many other power metal, symphonic metal, heavy metal bands.

The odd thing I find is I dont seem to listen to any of the band most closely associated with metal, like if you google metal bands, you get a list including metallica, megadeath, iron maiden etc the closest I have come to listening to these are covers of their songs by bands I do listen to.

Maybe this is why I dont consider myself a metal head.
  • M1ssdanni
    M1ssdanni Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yessss
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I met Devin Townsend once, does that count?

I do like metal but not in isolation. Pretty diverse musical tastes.
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Grew up with Maiden,Metallica, Mötley Cruel ...&then moved on 2 Rage against the Machine,Tool,NIN .. (Great workout music) ...Then I take a shower & it's Bee Gees ,Elton John.Grease Soundtrack .....What??
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    "Mandy" is my Saturday night song ...& noooo I'm crying when I listen 2 it ....I got soap in my eyes
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    Ahhhh yes! Good old metal! I can't listen to it much anymore thanks to my hyperacusis. But a girl can dream! Slayer Seasons in the Abyss or Testament New World Order on the lowest volume possible anyone?
  • iceyblues
    iceyblues Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow metal heads!
  • UltimateTrashBae
    UltimateTrashBae Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Oh, when you said metal, I thought you meant something post-1980. I'm into a lot off Scandinavian metal, viking metal, folk metal... that kind of thing.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Oh, when you said metal, I thought you meant something post-1980. I'm into a lot off Scandinavian metal, viking metal, folk metal... that kind of thing.

Leaves' Eyes and Theatre of Tragedy prior to Liv leaving each. That is all.

Oh, and Amorphis, even though I have had no idea WTF to call them since Elegy.
  • wardamnirish056
    wardamnirish056 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Slayer, Metallica, Megadeth, Sabbath. I've seen them all live a bunch of times.