Men only...

Options

Replies

• Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    size102b wrote: »
    zippie2223 wrote: »
    Looking for a few men friends. So my wife don't think this is a hook up site.
    OK and all you nosy women that came in here anyway are welcome to friend me too.

Haha I've had many private messages in here to meet up blah blah but I'm married to
    Tbh it's good having male and female mfp as both sexes look at life differently and that sometimes is good men are more blunt women threat and worry more

Good luck on your journey :)
    I never get PMs lol. I'm old, cranky, hairy and just out to get healthy :)

I do have a couple of women on my feed that are blunt enough to make a guy blush lol. But (If OP is serious) add both men and women - size102b is correct about the varying feedback.

Best of luck.
  • AbbottJames
    AbbottJames Posts: 25 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hey Man, you can add me. Actually any of you can add me. I log every day and definitely need some more MFP friends who will actually give feedback and encouragement as I do the same.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Careful. You don't want your wife seeing all the guys with ripped abs for their profile pics and thinking you've joined alt.grindr.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I only have 2 or 3 guy friends, the other 400 and something are all females. My husband would have a fit if i started befriending various strange interweb men.

Plus, most men eat very differently and have much higher calories than me, so looking at their diaries is of no use to me.
  • Christine_72
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I only have 2 or 3 guy friends, the other 400 and something are all females. My husband would have a fit if i started befriending various strange interweb men.

Plus, most men eat very differently and have much higher calories than me, so looking at their diaries is of no use to me.

Men only
    You. Out.

Saying Men ONLY in the title is like a dangling carrot for us women, and vice versa I'm sure :tongue:

Ok I'll get back in the kitchen where i belong :wink: .... For now :lol:

NO SOUP for me!!!

Edited for typos.. Absolutely no innuendo was deleted...

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options

Men only
    You. Out.

Saying Men ONLY in the title is like a dangling carrot for us women, and vice versa I'm sure :tongue:

NO SOUP for me!!!

One of my girl mfp friends posted her soup recipe. Who sez we can't use each other?
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options

If only that were true... :'(
  • Christine_72
    Options

Men only
    You. Out.

NO SOUP for me!!!

One of my girl mfp friends posted her soup recipe. Who sez we can't use each other?

I've been forbidden to post or reply :wink:
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

Nah. Say women only and us guys figure it's about one of "those" topics and we stay the hell away.

• Christine_72
    Options

Nah. Say women only and us guys figure it's about one of "those" topics and we stay the hell away.

Haha you're more than welcome to join in on the gaining weight during periods, and my boobs are shrinking threads :smiley:

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

Haha you're more than welcome to join in on the gaining weight during periods, and my boobs are shrinking threads :smiley:

Must admit, I've mentioned 2 or 3 times that my boobs are down 2 cup sizes :)
  • Christine_72
    Options

Must admit, I've mentioned 2 or 3 times that my boobs are down 2 cup sizes :)

That's great for you :+1: Not so much for us :sad:

• DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.
  • DoneWorking
    edited February 2017
    Options

Men only
    You. Out.

NO SOUP for me!!!

Do you know what a innuendo is?
    An Italian suppository :smiley: I know it's kinda lame but I couldn’t resist. And yes, I'm Italian so it's okay!
  • DoneWorking
    Options

I learned a lot by creeping people's diaries male and female.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options

I learned a lot by creeping people's diaries male and female.

You made me look! Haha
  • GrahamUK72
    GrahamUK72 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I am open to FR.

I am in the UK