Upset with my weight gain

Options
tlock3
tlock3 Posts: 3 Member
edited February 2017 in Success Stories
:( Lost 38 pounds a year ago gained 17 back now I'm fighting to get the 17 back off

Replies

• Nicole_M4
    Nicole_M4 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    You got this!
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up, man. I've fallen off several times myself, as have many people on here. But you know what? Every setback is a chance to learn something new about what triggers you, sidetracks you, and what you really need to do to stick with it. You're back now only 17 pounds heavier rather than having gained all of it back. I'd call that progress. :)
  • kittybenn
    kittybenn Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    One thing I've committed to is staying on MFP and logging/checking in, no matter what. It keeps you connected and somehow that helps.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    Hey you caught it before you regained it all and then some! Just get back to it.. you'll get it done. Move ahead..and after you lose the weight,..look back..then evaluate and don't beat yourself up now. it wont do any good.
  • tlock3
    tlock3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks lady's I really appreciate your kind words I needed to hear it.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    you can do it....better to catch it with 17 to loose then tje full 38 or more!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!