Anybody doing DDP Yoga?

Options
Hey everyone! I'm new to the community. For the first 39 years of my life I haven't taken very good care of myself. I'd like to change that now and live healthier for the rest of it. I started DDP Yoga and My Fitness Pal together one week ago and I'm down 7.5 pounds. Now if I can just hang on. Feel free to add me if you want, we can all use the support and encouragement!

Replies

• theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have not done it but have considered doing so. I do hope he will illustrate how to properly perform a diamond cutter! I'll add you
  • mwbarnett
    mwbarnett Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add! Yeah I've done a lot of diamond cutters in the last week!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    I've done lots of yoga but aren't sure what DDP is...I"ll have to check it out! Nice job on your first week! losses will probably slow a bit but you are off to a great start!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    OK, I 'googled" it...it looks pretty great. I already pay for and use a gym membership plus an additional yoga class so no more $$$ on fitness classes for me!
  • mwbarnett
    Options
    I was the very same way. After just one week I can feel it working.
  • MattNorrisUL
    MattNorrisUL Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I re-committed myself to getting into shape around Christmas. I bought the DDP Yoga program and began using MFP again. I was 255 when I started and I am as of today 228. I've lost 5 inches from my waist and 3 inches from my hips. My flexibility and strength have drastically improved with DDP Yoga. I'm very happy with it! Glad to hear others use it.
  • mwbarnett
    Options
    That's awesome! I hope it works that well for me!
  • Bobolots
    Bobolots Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have it and I'm just ready to start. I added you!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I have tried yoga but that was a while ago ....Congrats on your success so far ...Feel free to add me :)
  • Pittinca
    Pittinca Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I stumbled across DDP Yoga this last week and ordered it. It hasn't arrived yet but I've been using the online workouts and have fallen in love. I'd love to have an accountability partner and see how things are going for you? I think I sent you an "add friend" request :) Let me know if you didn't get it.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I do it and I love it. I lost a nice amount of weight on it a year or so ago, but then had to stop due to medical issues with balance,etc. I'm now back on it and am losing and getting more flexible. It's hard to find others on here that do it, so feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • LearningToFly13
    LearningToFly13 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I love yoga but have no idea what DDP is....off to Google it right now ....
  • jagwizkid
    jagwizkid Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I tried to start 3 years ago but depression took its toll. But now I'm back and determined to take back my life! I feel great doing DDP!
  • Annalisa419
    Annalisa419 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are starting tomorrow. Me because I like yoga, him because he likes wrestling. Relationships are about compromise, right? :-D
  • trackgirl_08
    trackgirl_08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I loved DDP yoga when I was doing it. I am going to start adding back into my workout rotation. How has everyone been doing with it?