Just keep on logging!

Hi I'm daisy, I'm 22 and a mommy to a 1 yr old. I'm on my longest streak for logging on MFP. Would love some more motivating friends! Please feel free to add. I have my diary public for friends :)

Replies

• maufairy1
    maufairy1 Posts: 8 Member
    Hey, I've just signed up so a newbie to this. If you've got any advice on staying motivated give me a message x
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Feel free to send request ☺
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Welcome to the community ....you are welcome to add me ...I have been here daily since Jan. 2015 ...wishing you the best :)
  • Graham7679
    Graham7679 Posts: 52 Member
    New ish on here it's awesome loads of people help keep u motivated. Feel free add me
    I.m highly motivated must be I go gym every morning before work half 6 lol
  • Ms_Consistency
    Ms_Consistency Posts: 46 Member
    Welcome! I've logged in for over 600 days but just ventured into the community part last week. Feel free to add! :)
  • eisel83
    eisel83 Posts: 11 Member
    I sent you a request, I've been logging for quite a while (1600+ days) and I'm more than happy to help you or anyone else who reads this!
  • arismendy6830
    arismendy6830 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I'm new to this but wanted to make friends for motivation my name is Matthew by the way
  • Lioness_1978
    Lioness_1978 Posts: 3,938 Member
    I added you
  • KelseyObrien90
    KelseyObrien90 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I've been on a fitness journey for about a year & a half. I have lost 20 pounds so far. The only downfall is that I haven't been counting calories or anything like that. I would like to be more educated in that area!