Do you have something to say?

Options

Replies

• Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say to lifts those before and after pics are awesome you're very inspiring great job!!!!
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Your smile makes me smile
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    You made a fool of me, and I will never forgive you. I will never forgive myself. You stole a part of me that I can't ever get back. I'm no longer the same.
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the good laughs! You made me smile! I felt noticed and wanted! Sure miss your friendship!
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I always tried to tell you how much I admired you and how beautiful I think you are. Even though I felt like you really didn't like me but kept me around cause I kept complimenting you and you didn't wanna come off as rude. I kept hoping you would learn that I'm not a threat to you. That there's room for everyone to shine. And a candle loses nothing by lighting another candle but I've come to the conclusion that you're the type that needs to be the prettiest, the best and the one holding all the attention.

I really hope you outgrow that mindset for your own sake.

I wish you nothing but love and kindness. You truly are one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Too emo for me
  • Gimsteinn
    Options
    We've never talked but I admire you so much! You're one badass *kitten* and you look amazing! I saw you once say how old you are and I couldn't believe it! When I'm your age I can only hope to look half as good as you do.. You're truly an inspiration to me and I feel like you're kind of a celebrity. I mean, I'd totally ask for your autograph :blush:
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I always tried to tell you how much I admired you and how beautiful I think you are. Even though I felt like you really didn't like me but kept me around cause I kept complimenting you and you didn't wanna come off as rude. I kept hoping you would learn that I'm not a threat to you. That there's room for everyone to shine. And a candle loses nothing by lighting another candle but I've come to the conclusion that you're the type that needs to be the prettiest, the best and the one holding all the attention.

I really hope you outgrow that mindset for your own sake.

I wish you nothing but love and kindness. You truly are one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.

I love, this sentiment but also, I am very sorry for; it's current purpose! ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) <3
  • Gimsteinn
    Options
    Dude.. I know nothing about you but I do know you're madly in love with your wife and I think that's beautiful. I never know when you're kidding or not but half of the time I just guess your kidding, the other half I'm assuming you're just joking..
    I like your wits, sarcasm and your creativity. You make me laugh. Thanks
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    @Gimsteinn
    A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle ..
    I love that ..
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    You have no idea about me. You are all wrong. But I don't have to explain myself to you. I'm damaged from before and you'll never understand. I don't need you to. You aren't who I thought and that's okay. Bash all you want. Only time was wasted, and nothing else.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    You have no idea about me. You are all wrong. But I don't have to explain myself to you. I'm damaged from before and you'll never understand. I don't need you to. You aren't who I thought and that's okay. Bash all you want. Only time was wasted, and nothing else.

I am very sorry, concerning your; suffering ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options

It's sounds as though you really got hurt. So sorry for that the internet is a risky place to fall for someone
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    Did he^ just call us Hoosiers?
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    Most of, you really've me; stumped! Thank goodness this, isn't a; game show & a, prize's at; stake! I'd lose!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    You do not visit very often anymore as I missed seeing you around here. There were many evenings in the past I remember I had a lot of of fun with you. You have something on your bucket list you want to do that I already have done, if you were to ever cross that off your list, I have imagined it would be fun to go on a trip together.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    You touch everyone with your kind posts, and your one liners are flawless, I see that you genuinely care for others, your are the best flirt I have ever seen, but moreover you can say more with a few words than I can with many words. I admire you from a distance, you are truly beautiful inside and out, I will keep smiling here because of you! :)<3
This discussion has been closed.