Friends Needed :)

Options
2»

Replies

• shellyld2016
    shellyld2016 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I've been here awhile and love it! Anyone can add me. I log daily and have an open food journal. Sometimes it helps to see what works for others and it keeps up accountable. I won't be critical, but if you ask a question I'll answer as best I can. Just a supportive friend if you need one.
  • englishfella007
    englishfella007 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Got back on here a few weeks ago after being gone a year! Lol feel free to add me
  • tiffinijo
    tiffinijo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • jezika01
    jezika01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends that log in daily... an open food diary is a major plus, so I can snoop for food ideas! :wink:
  • ShyFromCanada
    ShyFromCanada Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5 days here and looking to make some awesome friends. Add me. :smile:
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me
  • AJbandit88
    AJbandit88 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    New the the mfp app but have always loved fitness. I have gotten away from it a few times but always find my way back. I'm currently trying to build more muscle and lose a little weight while still eating "normal" food. I admit I eat out a lot but I try to be smart about it and I know you can't always cook perfect meals at home. My diary is open to friends so feel free to add me if you want too. I also have some photos of some of my go to meals so far. Mainly breakfast because that's the main meal that I'm always pressed on time for.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • Shayslimmer
    Shayslimmer Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm always looking for new Awsome fun freinds!
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Starting over... Lost my old account and would love to give and receive support.. :)

@WitchyWoman7676 I am always looking for good friends here to give and receive support. You can friend me if you like
  • justcolbythings
    justcolbythings Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Adding! Anyone else is free to add me as well, always good to have a great support system!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me ..Wishing everyone the best :)
  • sari_endipity08
    sari_endipity08 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I've just come back to fitness pal and am looking for friends too! Feel free to add me too! The more the merrier!
  • poutingcutie
    poutingcutie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Adding c: Always looking for new friends! Helps keep me motivated, ha : D Anyone else can add me too if they want
  • Sunbucket3
    Sunbucket3 Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I don't know how to add friends