Replies

• dexters_dexterity
    dexters_dexterity Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Add me. R u following any particular workout routine
  • amks3818
    amks3818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello mom of 4 with the oldest 18 yr and the youngest 5 mo. Looking to get to a healthy weight. I had lost over 40 lbs on here but then got pregnant. Looking for all the motivation and support I can get. I work from home so I don't get out much. Feel free to add me.
  • Akihrig13
    Akihrig13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am a mom of two,an 8 year old and two year old. I have another 10 pounds to lose but struggle with finding healthy choices that my kids will eat as well as finding them to exercise with the toddler. Please feel free to add me.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a 34 year old SAHM of 4 kids (3 boys- 12,9,8 & girl-2) I'm making 2017 MY year to finally get all this weight off (I'm doing well thus far). In 2009 I lost 50 lbs in 9 months, took a break to go back to school but then got pregnant with our daughter. I gained back most of what I lost. It's been a struggle since. I've tried losing the weight but would make some excuse to stop after 2 months. So here I am once again and fighting to get my sexyback. I'm always looking for support and supporting those who are active with open diaries :)
  • minxitup
    minxitup Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 37 and a new mum with a 12 week old. A lot of baby weight to loss. Just had to stop breastfeeding as I have been ill and couldn't feed him with the medication I had to take. I know I have to go slow and there isn't s lot of time in the day, but want to feel motivated to start slowly. Please add. Thanks Zoe
  • Musicmegg
    Musicmegg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone. I am a 31 year old mom of a ten week old. I have about 35 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • Snap___Dragon
    Snap___Dragon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    40 year old mom to two girls. An 8 year old and 1 year old. Was a full time stay at home mom but I just started substitute teaching super part time. Just on some of my hubby's off days for some extra cash.

I've lost a lot already but have more to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34yo sinlge mom of two. They are 7 and 11. I am, what has been labled a "free range" parent. I don't read labels, I feed my kids processed food. I let them run around the neighborhood on nice days with friends so long as they check in every hour. I tend to be sarcastic with them when they get on my nerves, but I love them to no end. I cuss like a sailor, even if they are in ear shot. I have tattoos and love essential oils. I enjoy wine with my friends, and I avoid laundry at all costs. I do demand respect from my kids, and becuase of it, they're pretty freaking awesome. If you think you can handle me, I'd love to be your friend :smiley:
  • Hallie82
    Hallie82 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a SAHM of two. 8 and 5. I'm 34 and looking to lose 30 pounds. I too use fit bit and I'm currently in week 5 of the c25k. Would love and add
  • kag896
    kag896 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 33 year-old mom of four, ages 10, 8, 4, and 2. I had some success with MFP back before my 4 year-old was born. I had my two youngest very close together (16 months) and didn't ever really take off the weight. I recently got up to 202.8, which is my highest non-pregnant weight. I would like to lose 40-50lbs. I also work full time on a non-traditional schedule with half shift work, so that makes things challenging as well. I would love to get some support and support some other moms.
  • Sullenstarlght1
    Sullenstarlght1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sahm of 5mos old. Feel free to add me other mommies. I need friends
  • ProfDawnLee
    ProfDawnLee Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm in my 30's and have 3 kids. Just had one in September. Please add me! I work out 3-4 times a week, track everyday and have an open diary. I'm open minded and non judgemental. Looking for support!
  • megslegs1928x
    megslegs1928x Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 32, and a mom of 4. Really looking to get back to a size that makes me comfortable. Please add, as I'm looking for motivation as well
  • vanlamps10
    vanlamps10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36 year old SAHM mum of three!. I definitely need motivation to lose the kilos. Feel free to add me
  • rainykatie
    rainykatie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am 39 with 2 kids, a 4 yo and a 1.5 yo. I have about 35 pounds to lose to get back to a healthy weight.

I have done this before, before kids. I lost 40 pounds counting calories and kept it off successfully for 6 years. Then I got pregnant. Now 2 kids later I am finding it is so much harder to lose the weight. I don't know if it is because I am older or what, but I can't seem to stay motivated. I'll lose a couple pounds but then fall off the bandwagon as life gets in the way.

However, I really need to make it happen. And I'd love some other mom friends in the same boat. Please add me if this resonates!
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am a 40 year old mom of four. I live in Ontario, Canada. Feel free to add me for support and encouragement.
  • lilacs510
    lilacs510 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 34 with two kids (4 and 7 months)...got slot of baby weight to lose and I also find it hard to consistently workout! Anyone can add me would love some other mom friends on here to help motivate each other
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, 34 y.o. With kids 6 and 2 at home. 15 pounds into a goal of 40. Would love some more friends to share the journey with! Feel free to add me :)
  • BecKinnz
    BecKinnz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    39 y.o. mom of three. It is especially challenges for us moms who take care of everyone to start to take care of ourselves. The extra support is much needed to be successful. Feel free to add me
  • ZinebCasa
    ZinebCasa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    SAHM 35 years old with 3 children here too. I lost 3 stones and need to lose 2 more stones. I find it difficult to stay focus with my calories intake as I cook for the rest of the family and need to make a meal seperate for me