Good morning to you all

Options
I am a mother, student, and a job trying to fit working out and studying in the same day.. when I was on MFP. I lost a lot of weight then I started slacking and completely stop now I am back and ready to take the challenge and stick to it. I am here for motivation and hopefully to motivate someone as well.... lets do this!!!!!

Replies

• Born_2_Lose
    Born_2_Lose Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I need some motivation! I started MFP in 2012 lost 75 lbs and gained 25 back! I'm trying to get back in the game! Hopefully we can become friends on MFP!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Good morning to both of you as well! I've been on MFP on and off for a few years. It is a great tool for ideas, recipes, food tracking, advice and anything else you might need. I've been back since 1/1 and have lost 10 lbs in that time. You've both done this before...you can do it again!
  • judimarie513
    judimarie513 Posts: 15 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Good morning Ladies!! I've been on mfp off & on for a few years .. now I'm on Keto diet & finding it very hellful with all the macro, calorie & nutrient charts! It works great with any diet but also fits right in with my low carb living! We are all here fighting the battle to be or stay healthy! & We can do this!! Exciting❣
  • misshannah1983
    misshannah1983 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So how do we add each other lets motivate each other