35 pounds by July 4, 2017, Join me? Motivate me?

Options

Replies

• clkeenan77
    clkeenan77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Same boat, 30 pounds to lose.
  • Shayslimmer
    Shayslimmer Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Feel free to add me. I already see some of my amazing friends in here! ❤❤❤
  • jjkb26
    jjkb26 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'd love to join and motivate... and be motivated!!
  • aizahhh
    aizahhh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have anothr 25lbs to lose. I hope this will keep me motivated! :smile:
  • jhs7777
    jhs7777 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to join this group! I have 30 lbs to lose in the next 5 months.
  • LGStrong13
    LGStrong13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What is everyone's plan on losing weight?
  • percussion01
    percussion01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, Im currently 161 trying to get under 150 by the summer. I'm 4ft 9 so im supposed to be around 100-110. But right now im more focused on getting under 150 since I haven't been able to do so for about a year. We eat a ton of take aways so I know that's whats killing me. So far since I started back up last Thursday I had 2 take aways which for someone who eats breakfast lunch and dinner on the go its a big jump. I think I can do it this time around, something finally just kicked me in the rear to get moving. I want to be able to take pictures this summer without worrying about how gross I look! Cheers to a new way of living! Good luck everyone!
  • littlepocketfox
    littlepocketfox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Heck yah I'll join you :) I also want to lose my baby weight! I need to lose 33lb and to help motivate me I've signed up to a 8.5 mile run on June 4th. Feel free to add x
  • quietattheback
    quietattheback Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    How r we all doing?
  • gemstoneisland
    gemstoneisland Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need to lose 40 lbs. by summer. I'm starting the T25 program and combining with "Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle" program by Tom Venuto. We can do this!
  • RayvenSkye96
    RayvenSkye96 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you. Currently I have lost 14 pounds and would like to lose 20 more by the first week of June.
  • FitCurves1818
    FitCurves1818 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have a little over 60 to lose still, so 30 by the 4th of July sounds good to me. Add me if you'd like!
  • Jenna__XoXo
    Jenna__XoXo Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need to lose 30 pounds by July, so any help and motivation is appreciated!
  • peaky151
    peaky151 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 35 pounds by then. Count me in.
  • Glasscandle
    Glasscandle Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Please add me in too. Started Jan 19 at 185; goal 145 by July 19!
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just had my first baby 16 weeks ago, have at least 50lbs to get rid of. We can do this!!
  • TheDrake72
    TheDrake72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in for 35 too. Between work and other things I let get in the way of fitness and health, I put on way more than I should have. My birthday is in July so this is a great goal!
  • Pondarosa
    Pondarosa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • BadApple2014
    BadApple2014 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you. I have a cruise the week of July 9th and hope to lose about 40-45
  • rajdeepik04
    rajdeepik04 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    itziab wrote: »
    Hey Everyone. I've been motivated to lose the post baby weight. This time it's serious because it's not a goal any longer, it's my new way of life! Would anyone want to join me?

Hi there I really need to lose weight I have a friends wedding coming up and I need to fit into a decent size dress. I need some motivation actually I need a lot of motivation. Lets do this!