Finding MFP a positive

Options
pktruckdriver
pktruckdriver Posts: 63 Member
edited February 2017 in Success Stories
While I am kinda slow in technology, I needed this site, and with it I think I can lose a few hundred pounds, wish I had more time to post , read and comment, but I drive(work) 11hrs or so a day, very exhausting for a 460lb guy, but i am trying and want to succeed and have by finding e1 here. Thx to u all

Replies

• cartersmom06
    cartersmom06 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Good Luck on your journey!! ;)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Glad you joined, great to have you! I believe there's a thread for truckers... Stay safe & keep checking back in :smiley:
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Have you had a successful start? check in when you can and I look forward to following your journey!
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it!
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Good luck! We are all here for you. You can do this!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I was going to post that someone elsewhere was starting a group for truckers, but I see who posted that and it would be kinda pointless to tell you that you were starting a group for truckers

:)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I was going to post that someone elsewhere was starting a group for truckers, but I see who posted that and it would be kinda pointless to tell you that you were starting a group for truckers

:)
    @Tacklewasher

:laugh: I didn't realize OP started it either! I had mentioned it up above and was going to come back with the link when I had free time. Probably won't need to do that now..
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great that you are not using your job as a reason (though legitimate) to continue to be stagnant. You got this. We're all here for you as we're all in the same boat, wanting to be healthier.
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    You are in the right place man!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!