Needing friends to motivate and to get motivated

Options
Hey guys and gals, I'm 28 and have lost a little under 40lbs in the past 8 months, now it's time to gain it back only in the right way, cutting the fat and packing on the muscle.

Looking to exchange recipes, workouts, and overall motivation and making new friends with like minded goals or just to discuss goals in general and help each other reach them.

Replies

• HappyNSmilinKaz
    HappyNSmilinKaz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss...thats amazing!!! Feel free to add me. Kaz (uk) :)
  • McMichael28
    McMichael28 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss...thats amazing!!! Feel free to add me. Kaz (uk) :)

Thank you!

• kdatbitch
    kdatbitch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you, I recently gained about 30 pounds and I'm looking to stay motivated as well
  • DoikIto
    DoikIto Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    lets do it! i sent a request, anyone feel free to add me :)
  • jedibeau82
    jedibeau82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My journey is full strength training and exercise as I want to be fit not skinny. Feel free to add me.
  • zzsutphin91
    zzsutphin91 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've had a lot of good results from following the paleo diet it's was hard to get into but it's been easy to stay on after a couple weeks it feels like a very natural diet I think it would help you a lot with gaining muscle mass always down to trade recipes just send me an add
  • Hell_hath_no_fury
    Hell_hath_no_fury Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Feel free to add me. I need some motivation too