I feel like such a dork but I'm looking for friends.

Options
cordney
cordney Posts: 73 Member
edited February 2017 in Motivation and Support
A little about me:
32 yo female
SW: 325
CW: 299.1 as of this morning

I don't follow any particular diet and I don't eat lean meat and veggies all day. If "junk" food offends you then you probably won't want to look at my diary. What I'm doing is working for me and I hope we can support one another regardless of our choices. Looking forward to supporting and motivating anyone who is as dedicated as I am.

Replies

• Junestorm88
    Junestorm88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, how are You? Don't feel bad about looking for support from other people, because sometimes when your not able to have that support from your own friends and family who can't relate to what you want to achieve...than there's nothing wrong with looking elsewhere. It's always nice to have someone who is honest, a good listener, and is willing to help motivate you without judgement throughout your weight loss journey. So if you want you can add me and I will always reply.
  • happyauntie2015
    happyauntie2015 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Way to go getting out of the 3's!!! I'm a few pounds away from 299. I don't follow a particular diet Infact I view this as a lifestyle change. I will send you a request :)
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Hi! Vegetarian with a generally not-too-unhealthy diary, but I get a couple of weekly treats in (and some stuff that sort of skirts the line between healthy and junk, like tortilla chips, bags of Skinny Pop popcorn, homemade sorbet, etc.)

26 lbs? You're doing great!

Friend me if you like!
  • linda212121
    linda212121 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Request sent
  • ProfDawnLee
    ProfDawnLee Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • descene
    descene Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm younger but we've got similar stats, SW 329 and CW 307. Will send a request your way.
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    We all need some friends who can motivate us. Add me
  • girlwithanimpact
    girlwithanimpact Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We're all in this together!
  • jaw170160
    jaw170160 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • roxywho42
    roxywho42 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You're doing great. If it works for you then it works for you. I do not understand people that get mad about what others eat. If they try to convince me to eat what they think I should eat then yeah, but what do I care what they eat, their food is their business, my food is my business. The only time someone else should care about what another human eats is if it's a child.

I sent you a request.
  • mir1104
    mir1104 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    roxywho42 wrote: »
    If it works for you then it works for you.

Great words. Thumbs up.
  • Chrissy2049
    Chrissy2049 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you still need friends
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here a lot during the day. I'm trying to go WFPB with my diet, so my diary will likely look very different from yours, but that's not a problem for me if it isn't a problem for you!
  • iwtbh3
    iwtbh3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I totally know what you mean about not that eating healthy but still keeping it under the calorie goal haha. Great job on your loss, feel free to add me!
  • HeatherBillBee
    HeatherBillBee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.
  • Cuddlebearjay
    Cuddlebearjay Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Request sent :)
    I'm in the same boat. What I love about counting calories (as opposed to fad diets that have been unsuccessful for me) is I don't have to restrict my sweet tooth!
  • originalkelli
    originalkelli Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been doing gluten free/dairy free. or trying my best. it's ok to indulge once in awhile. I've found if I don't, I fail. If I can eat more veggies than anything else, I think that's a win. Of course I need my protein too....anyone needing friends please add me. I like the support I feel from seeing 'so-and-so has logged in for 7 days.' wishing I was as skinny as I was in my profile pic....
  • tgcake
    tgcake Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!

I don't log food at all or count calories. I eat what I want including fast food, and junk food so your diary certainly wouldn't offend; what works for you, works for you.

If you'd like to be friends, feel free to send me a request; I'm always looking for more friends :)
  • lenhill04
    lenhill04 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. We are similar:
    Highest weight was 304. At 265 now. 30 year old female.