Accountability buddies

Options
I could really use a few friends who are really motivated and dedicated to keep me motivated and dedicated. I'm using this app again, but up 20 pounds since I was on here 2 years ago. I'm 22 years old 5'6 and weigh 185 pounds. My idea goal would be to lose 50 pounds by the end of the year but I could care less about the scale and more about how I look/feel. Anyone in a similar boat want to hold each other accountable for sticking to our plans??

Replies

• jiim_e
    jiim_e Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 24 and trying to lose over 100 lbs and find having friends on here really helpful
  • rachsimpson1
    rachsimpson1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi if anyone can add me I would appreciate it really need some help
  • ProfDawnLee
    ProfDawnLee Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Add me! Open diary
  • mrspyp
    mrspyp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 30, 5'4, 182 lbs. Looking to get rid of baby weight, and food baby weight. I'd like to get to 145 lbs, and I'm looking for motivation and accountability!
  • kelseybum
    kelseybum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm in college and have really been struggling with unhealthy eating habits and binge eating. I'm looking to lose 10 lbs. I really need help with accountability and support!
  • lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me. Will definitely give motivation and happy to receive it ;)
  • girlwithanimpact
    girlwithanimpact Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Let's do this! Feel free to add me!
  • jaw170160
    jaw170160 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 18 and looking to lose 30 lbs., motivation buddies are always great!
  • dancingshooz
    dancingshooz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 5'7, 21 years old, and currently weight 181 pounds. I'm looking to lose 25 more pounds
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me.
  • warm_fuzzy
    warm_fuzzy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
  • warm_fuzzy
    warm_fuzzy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
  • wow96
    wow96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi add me 5 feet tall need to loose 20 pounds ... need accountability..I'm busy mom
  • curiousgp
    curiousgp Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Same.

42; 148lbs looking t lose about 20 lbs give or take. Renewed my exercise habits and reviewed my eating habits. On my way - three lbs down in three weeks. Come join me! Can also find me on Garmin Connect under george
  • schmitz17
    schmitz17 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am looking for motivation help.
  • gemstoneisland
    gemstoneisland Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    We're the same size :wink: I'm 5'6" and 183. My goal weight is 137, so I have ways to go. We could motivate each other! Feel free to add me!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • loria508
    loria508 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also 5'6" and at 188,
    I'm looking to get down to 165, then see how I feel! It's great to have friends! Not so alone! Add me!
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am 48 years old. My goal is to be down at 140. Feel free to add me.