30 lbs Down - Finally Normal BMI!

Options
Canehdn
Canehdn Posts: 122 Member
xx6l3g5nj6kb.jpg
I know it's a little old but here was my 6 month progress pics from June. I started last year at 185 lbs and am now 156 lbs. I also dropped at least 8% body fat.

A few months after this I almost died from septic shock and E.coli attacked my muscles. I gained weight after that and have slowly gotten back. I've now gone from 163 lbs in June to 158 lbs now.

In this time my cholesterol dropped from 248 to 69. The doctor said he's never seen such a drastic drop by diet and exercise alone.

Stick with it, everyone. You can totally reach your goals!!

Replies

• saishyamk
    saishyamk Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Great job!
  • Allie2060
    Allie2060 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • SiegfriedXXL
    SiegfriedXXL Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Very well done. Doubly so after such a scary health crisis. Thank you for the encouragement today.
  • Eash84
    Eash84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • killindafat
    killindafat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just want to say this is truly inspiring. Your first pictures might as well be replicas of my pictures with different heads! Im at 184.6 right now and my goal is 170ish. Ive never been below 180 and when i was at 180 i was eating like garbage but exercising enough that it didnt matter. Now im eating as healthy as i can. I would be so happy to see the results you have shown. I know all it takes is hard work, and your post has motivated me even more. Time to lose that gut!!!

Thanks for your post. Also, im sorry to hear that you had gotten sick and im glad that youre okay. Life throws crazy things at us every day. Its awesome that you got through all of that. Keep up the good work man!
  • Canehdn
    Canehdn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I just want to say this is truly inspiring. Your first pictures might as well be replicas of my pictures with different heads! Im at 184.6 right now and my goal is 170ish. Ive never been below 180 and when i was at 180 i was eating like garbage but exercising enough that it didnt matter. Now im eating as healthy as i can. I would be so happy to see the results you have shown. I know all it takes is hard work, and your post has motivated me even more. Time to lose that gut!!!

Thanks for your post. Also, im sorry to hear that you had gotten sick and im glad that youre okay. Life throws crazy things at us every day. Its awesome that you got through all of that. Keep up the good work man!

Thanks! Keep it up man. It's definitely hard but before you know it, you're there.
  • iamnotmeg
    iamnotmeg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Inspiring indeed
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic !!
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Dang! Well done!! I'm sorry to hear about your health scare, I'm glad you're doing better!
  • N0703989
    N0703989 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!