Country Heat?

Options
I am just wondering if anyone on here has had any success with the Country Heat DVD's from beachbody? I'm using it as my beginning workout routine, and like it so far. I want to eventually get into something like Insanity, but I need to master something not so intense first!

Replies

• StacywithaY
    StacywithaY Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine did it and was obsessed with it. Not sure of an end result, but know she loved the workouts.
  • Momm_on_a_Mission
    Options
    I just started it today. It's fun. I enjoyed it.
  • britanymac
    britanymac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, what activity are you guys putting it in as when you log it? I'm having a hard time figuring out what it falls under
  • TAMMY7173
    TAMMY7173 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I started it a week ago. I have done Cize also. I want to start insanity but I am afraid to after what I have read.
  • MRO30
    MRO30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started today.. Wow is all I have to say!
  • Jaimilynnm
    Jaimilynnm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 and love it! Feel free to add me!
  • andrea4736
    andrea4736 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Haha, love it. I still incorporate it sometimes just because it was fun. I wore a HRM to get my calorie burn so I hand-keyed it into my diary.
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I am doing it with P90X3 to get extra cardio in:). I really enjoy it. I would suggest looking at Max 30 if you want intense but aren't sure you can do the Original Insanity. Max 30 had a modifier unlike Insanity making it more doable IMO.
  • irejb12
    irejb12 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I did it and really like it. I didn't lose much weight though, despite following the nutrition guide to a T.

However, I don't think I was giving it my all either. From what I've read, you have to put your own spin on the moves and increase the intensity of the moves to see weight loss (besides following the nutrition plan). I've seen some people use light weights when doing Country Heat.

It really is a fun program that I keep coming back to. In fact, I'm doing Insanity Max 30 and am thinking of stopping it, so I can do another round of Country Heat.
  • crheiser
    crheiser Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've not done country heat yet, but I've done Cize and a ton of Beachbody programs. I didn't really lose anything doing Cize, but had awesome success with 21 day fix and hammer and chisel. If you'd like more info on different programs, feel free to message me and add me as a friend!
  • NicS69
    NicS69 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am jut finishing Week 2 of Country Heat. I love it!! But I l've Country music so the time flies by and I don't even realize I'm working out. I actually look forward to it instead of forcing myself to go workout. I am down 4.4 so far and I haven't stuck to the diet really just watched what I was eating. Happy so far because it's fun. I think it's great to start out. I will eventually more on to more difficult but will def keep up with this just because I like it. :)
  • irejb12
    irejb12 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    NicS69 wrote: »
    I am jut finishing Week 2 of Country Heat. I love it!! But I l've Country music so the time flies by and I don't even realize I'm working out. I actually look forward to it instead of forcing myself to go workout. I am down 4.4 so far and I haven't stuck to the diet really just watched what I was eating. Happy so far because it's fun. I think it's great to start out. I will eventually more on to more difficult but will def keep up with this just because I like it. :)

That's great! I've done one round of it before but didn't lose anythinga although I follow the diet plan. I wonder if I was doing something wrong...

• laceyseawright
    laceyseawright Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started it! I love the workouts so far. I've been variable with participation for the last 2 weeks so I just started over. But I can already tell that I'm able to do the first week routines with ease and am able to add my own spin on them.
  • MomOfTwinzz
    MomOfTwinzz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do yo go about getting the Country Heat workout?
    Can you buy just the workout or is it FREE?
    I had a BB coach trying to sell me a package and wouldn't separate the workout video from the rest
  • Natalie2950
    Natalie2950 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    How do yo go about getting the Country Heat workout?
    Can you buy just the workout or is it FREE?
    I had a BB coach trying to sell me a package and wouldn't separate the workout video from the rest
    You can buy it through the Beachbody app as a standalone programme or through the full access pass to all BB programmes or I guess you must be able to buy it through Amazon.

I didn't get in well with Country Heat. I'm just not that coordinated and I'm not a big fan of country music but loved Cize and the Les Mills BodyJam & Sha'bam programmes.

Beachbody do a 30 free trial online so you can try before you buy.
  • bkrchick1
    bkrchick1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    NicS69 wrote: »

• bkrchick1
    bkrchick1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started using this app and have Country Heat, but I am just curious about how you log it in on here? Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me!
  • Getfit4Jess
    Getfit4Jess Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I do county heat off and on and whenever I can't make it to my dance class. It's a fun workout I always log it as dance, general and then however long I did the workout.