Giving it another go!

Options
abbmat
abbmat Posts: 7 Member
I fell of the wagon last year...Life smacked me in the face and I wasn't able to face it and stick with my weight loss. Luckily I did manage to maintain all year. But now I'm ready to kick start my weight loss and give this another try!

Replies

• kympmat
    kympmat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    everything happen for a reason I went through the same but the fact your back here is awesome xx
  • littlepocketfox
    littlepocketfox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've just come back too, however when I fell off the wagon I must have eaten cake on the way down as I'm now a stone heavier :D
  • zippie2223
    zippie2223 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That was a slip, they are going to.happen. Its how you handle them that I'd going the difference between success and failure. Get back to it.
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Get to it! Just focus on taking it 1 day at a time. That's the secret. Just do your best and keep trying to get a little bit better. If you need help, let me know and I'll be happy to do what I can for you.
  • MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I also had a very rough year last year and was a single parent for half the year while my husband was in rehab facilities. I gained weight the entire year and didn't log my calories at all since there was too much to do with a newborn and 4 year old and working full time in a new career. Often times dinner was a bowl of cereal because there was no time to cook.

So glad my marriage is back on track and I'm able to refocus my energy on my own health. Happy to be back in the MFP community!
  • cynt_4real
    cynt_4real Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you! I also fell off the wagon and now I have a goal and I want to stick to it. Tried the smoothie diet, which was very successful. However, once I went back to eating the pounds returned. I found that when I am held accountable I do much better. Would like to be your inspiration and also have you be mine. So Let's Get Going!!!!!!!