Ideal Shake?

Options
Does anyone else have a go to Protein filled meal replacement shake they love?

I have tried many but my favorite is Ideashape idealshakes added to almond milk. Does anyone else drink these?

Replies

• andrea4736
    andrea4736 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Yessss, by FAR my favorite!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Ice, chocolate protein powder, a banana and a blender. Had my wife convinced I was having a milkshake.
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    2 scoops Tera's Whey (organic, grass fed, minimal ingredients, sweetened with stevia) in dark chocolate flavor mixed with a cup of coconut water. It's not enough calories for a meal replacement but it's a great post-workout protein shake- 20 grams protein plus electrolytes from the coconut water, and tastes fantastic. I have a banana with it if I'm not going to be eating a meal soon and need a little something to tide me over.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,969 Member
    Options
    eae39a0e86bcc0ffb0ce12103d167c54.png
  • LoeyJones
    LoeyJones Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ice, 8oz of Malk Pecan Milk (I prefer the maple flavor), 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology. I'm not necessarily buying into all of the Shakeo hype, but I will say that it's my favorite tasting shake I've used and I rarely get sick anymore. It's also cut down the number of migraines I've had (used to be 2x a week at least, now maybe 1 per month.) I'm not a BeachBody coach or anything, I just like the way the shake works.
  • HG3185
    HG3185 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I must say I like shaeology as well but it got too expensive so I searched for something more budget friendly
  • HG3185
    Options
    These all sound so yummy!
  • Sheisinlove109
    Sheisinlove109 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I like chocolate Premier Shake. I can get a box relatively inexpensively at Costco.
  • jpena412
    jpena412 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of the chocolate Idealshape shake. I blend with ice, half a banana, pb2, and equal parts of milk and cashew milk. I'm running low and thinking of trying another flavor. Any others besides the chocolate tried and recommended?
  • andrea4736
    andrea4736 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    jpena412 wrote: »
    I'm a fan of the chocolate Idealshape shake. I blend with ice, half a banana, pb2, and equal parts of milk and cashew milk. I'm running low and thinking of trying another flavor. Any others besides the chocolate tried and recommended?

I love the cookies and cream and the salted caramel. I alternate between those and the chocolate.
  • HG3185
    Options
    I LOVE strawberry and mocha alike!!!!! Soooo good