Any1 wants to form a friendship group?

Options
samira_sb
samira_sb Posts: 1 Member
edited February 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hi, I have 80lbs to loose. I have now lost 33 but still would like to loose 80-100 more and I'm finding it really hard at the moment so would love to chat to people who are going through the same ups and downs so that we can motivate each other, do challenges, swap diet advice and have a laugh with. Anyone interested please comment or message me. I have lots of friends but none loosing as much weight as me so would love to make friends actually trying to loose weight.

Replies

• garnetsgirl
    garnetsgirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! Add me as a friend if you like. I'm a daily logger and all the support I can give and receive, the better. :smile:
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • warm_fuzzy
    warm_fuzzy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • ashc85
    ashc85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new to posting in the community but have been using MFP for a while. I officially started getting serious about losing weight on 1/2/17. I have officially lost 19.2 lbs but I have a long way to go and would like to lose around 100 lbs as the ultimate goal. Feel free to add me.
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Friendship friendship friendship! Add me
  • ericawatson79
    ericawatson79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am trying to stay motivated as well. I am a fall off member of mfp, however I'm back. I have been changing my eating habits for the last month. Now I need to add exercise. Please add me.
  • lgibbons92
    lgibbons92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose 40lbs to start, more would be great! Feel free to add me
  • Taliafinch
    Taliafinch Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have joined today wanting to lose 70lb. Would love to be part of a friendship group. I was part of a group last year and lost weight. I found it really supportive and encouraging being part of a group. Will you create one and add a link so we can join?