25 Year old belly monster on a life changing mission!

Options
(3rd Day on Diet (check my plate) 20/7/11

Hey Guys!
Truth Serum Injected :wink: I am almost 26 and have been battling weight problems since teen hood.Weight fluctuations have haunted me for over a decade.

Gender-Male Current Weight-214lb(96kg) Target Weight-154lb(-60lb) Time-8 Month from 18/7/11 Exercise Plan-P90X
Height-5'11
Activity level-Non-Existent

Laziness level-Epic! Name needs to enter Guinness Book of records.Sometimes it takes me 50+ days just to cross the day on calender that's hanging on my wall (not joking).

Current state of affairs-I feel like a massive failure and certainly am one.Every day is filled with self created misery.Currently doing horrible at all walks of life including financial matters.

Mission-Loose weight and get rid of inborn lethal habits to attain mega success .By the way, by success i mean fortune 500 level. So basically i want to be one the most successful person on earth .NOT MUCH TO ASK ! oh BY THE WAY I AM MENTALLY FIT!
Tasman11

Replies

• lhatter
    lhatter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello Tasman11 I just wanted to welcome you and let you know that this is a great place for support................As far as wanting to be the most successful person well I will tell you like I tell my boys You can do or be anything you want to be you just have to put your mind to it and work at it!!!!!!!!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    you have a great sense of humor and this is a great place to be. I had to want to be here and so far its working. Just do your best, know that there will be pitfalls and roadblocks but you are stronger :)
  • manda511
    manda511 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well welcome to this site! I find it hard to believe you are a massive failure! You signed on to this site so you have done something right :) Good luck to you! And quit thinking that way about yourself.
  • Wayne224
    Wayne224 Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, bro. We're here for you - to cheer you on and hold you accountable. Sounds like you've got a plan and some motivation! Feel free to add me if you need some support.
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Current state of affairs-I feel like a massive failure and certainly am one.Every day is filled with self created misery.Currently doing horrible at all walks of life including financial matters.

Wow. There's an attitude. I have been battling low Self-Esteem basically since childhood. The product of my parents having a favourite child - my never-do-wrong older sister, of the perfect grades, & magazine photo shoots.

Yep... felt like a failure. In certain aspects of my life, I still am. Try picking up the book "Cognative Behavioural Therapy for Dummies" it helps you control your defeatist attitude & change your way of thinking to be more positive.

"Neuro-Linguistic Programming for Dummies" is also an excellent choice, it highlights why we do things the way we do them, & teaches us how to moderate our behaviour to patterns to which others will have a more positive reaction.

Great tools for mental success! And... the brain is a powerful thing. Once you have the brain on board, the rest is easy!
  • tasman11
    tasman11 Posts: 79
    Options
  • jmore85
    jmore85 Posts: 36
    Options
    welcome to MFP, nice intro!
  • tasman11
    tasman11 Posts: 79
    Options
    Hey Guys
    Hands off to you for your support and words of wisdom.

@aviendha_rj-Thanks alot for your detailed and wisom oriented reply. Actually i myself starting indulging alot into self help books.I havent actually read any books however i got books such as change your life in 7 days,introduction to NLP and books by brian tracy and anthony robbin .
    I have a collection of books now so iam gonna start reading them . Time for change has occured in my life. But i am a guy that needs to be pushed constantly lol .

Once i read them it would be fun to discuss them with you .