Supportive People Wanted :)

Options
judith3
judith3 Posts: 296 Member
Hey guys i joined a few months ago but only recently started to use MFP Im looking for supportive people to help keep me motivated through my weight loss process. My name is Judith and my starting weight is 220lbs i am 5'7 and gained about 40lbs since i graduated from highschool i was a cheerleader in high school and worked out about 15 hrs a week constantly being with friends i obtained some bad eating habits which unfortunately stayed with me but i stopped working out therefore i gained a bunch of weight. My goal weight is 140lbs and i know its going to take alot of work to get there but this time im really going to do it :)

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Hey Judith! I'm Kailee. [:

You are more than welcome to add me if you'd like! I'm plenty supportive, and super cheerful, if I do say so myself.
  • DavyRockhit
    DavyRockhit Posts: 168
    Options
    Add me I am looking for support too
  • dstrbdangel
    Options
    hey,I am shooting for a goal of 135.Im 5'8" and currently at 210.i would love to support eachother as we go thru this :)
  • SexyJaye
    SexyJaye Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I need supportive friends too!! Feel free to add me! :D
    We will get there! :D
  • loopylis
    loopylis Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP :D I think you'll find lots of support here x
  • tireetje
    tireetje Posts: 49
    Options
    Add me too :) i could do with some support! and i will happily support others! x
  • KerryLou_19
    Options
    add me! :D
  • LickyNees
    LickyNees Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    me too me too! am super supportive =o)
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    So glad you're here! You're going to do really well!
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi your welcome to add me, the more motivated friends the Beter =)
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    more than happy to support and motivate, feel free to add :) xx
  • ColorfulChels
    Options
    I'm new to the site too and think that a big part of staying on track is positive people with lots of motivation and drive. Feel free to add me :)
  • elisse86
    elisse86 Posts: 25
    Options
    Feel free to add me :D
  • emmaddy
    emmaddy Posts: 7
    Options
    My goal is the same as you. 140lb. Add me if you like. I will be here every day x
  • MerA822
    MerA822 Posts: 43
    Options
    add me if you want we booth looking for support we can support each other :smile:
  • bethy0316
    bethy0316 Posts: 75
    Options
    Add me ... the more the merrier ... !!!
    Welcome!!
  • vicky1506
    vicky1506 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there add me too!
  • vicky1506
    Options
    Hi there add me too!
  • vicky1506
    Options
    sorry - i didnt get chance to finish what i was sending my star weight was 21 and i am aiming for 140lb i am 37 years old with a supportive family (husband that doesnt NEED to diet) and a 10 year old son! - i dont want him having a FAT mum x
  • vicky1506
    Options
    sorry - i didnt get chance to finish what i was sending my star weight was 21 and i am aiming for 140lb i am 37 years old with a supportive family (husband that doesnt NEED to diet) and a 10 year old son! - i dont want him having a FAT mum x