Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100 pounds to lose

Replies

• Taryan23
    Taryan23 Posts: 76 Member
    Also wanna lose 100; adding you now
  • softravels
    softravels Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in! I started at 238 and want to lose 70lbs, maybe more depending on how I look/feel! Feel free to add me
  • amysans44
    amysans44 Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me as a friend. Anyone on the board. Ty
  • Zollsica
    Zollsica Posts: 4 Member
    Anyone please add me as well. I need to lose 110lbs
  • dfabiano972
    dfabiano972 Posts: 27 Member
    Good morning, good morning fellow LOSERS. Happy Sunday to all. I'm up and at it early today, going to get my workout done so I can get to meal prepping for the week. Got afternoon plans with my wife and our friends so I need to get my Sunday routine knocked out early. I'm going to head to the gym in a bit with my roommate, just get in some cardio and my plank and squat challenges. But I made the yummiest protein shake this morning that I'd like to share--
    1 scoop vanilla protein powder
    1 cup of milk-any you like, almond, cashew, etc.
    1/2 frozen blueberries
    2 tbsp of milled flax seed
    ice and frappe it

I hope everyone has an awesome day!!!
    #noresolutions #justresults #itsamarathonnotasprint
  • tlc4pit
    tlc4pit Posts: 14 Member
    I need to lose at least 80 do I'm in!
  • sophiaj203
    sophiaj203 Posts: 6 Member
    Count me in Im 226 and I've got to lose 50 pounds to be at my goal weight!
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    I could use some extra support, feel free to add me. I need to lose at least 65-75 pounds.
  • liz_is_twisted
    liz_is_twisted Posts: 8 Member
    Count me in
  • HelloYesToast
    HelloYesToast Posts: 2 Member
    Count me in, please! My wedding is in fall 2018 and I need some help to lose weight in a healthy way - and keep it off for my next adventure in life! I'm 80lbs overweight and I want to know that I can do this.
  • srutter96
    srutter96 Posts: 32 Member
    I'll add all of you on Friday sorry my work schedule has been crazy this last week!!! I hope you are all making progress. I've lost 7.8lbs since I started 10 days ago. Yay!!
  • SoyD986
    SoyD986 Posts: 57 Member
    Count me in and add me too! I'm down 21lbs as of today from Dec 31 and have another 20 to get back to Onederland and then 40-50 to get me back to a fighting weight of 150-160lbs on my 5'5" frame. We can do it!!!