New starter

Options
Hello everyone. I have tried and repeatedly failed to loose weight on my own. I now realise that I need help and support from somewhere. I have got MyFitnessPal and a personal trainer because I am inclined to be lazy and need a bit of a push to get started. I put on a lot of weight rapidly and had zero energy and put it down to going through the change. It was not until I started going to bed as soon as I got home from work that the penny dropped that there was something wrong. I had blood tests done and my thyroid has packed up. I am going to be on levothyroxine for the rest of my life. I feel well now but am so appalled at now being 6st overweight that I have all but given up on myself, so overwhelmed am I by self disgust and the sheer size of the task that lies ahead of me. To restore my health and fitness. That's it for the soul bearing for now :)

Replies

• Mom2tahlia15
    Mom2tahlia15 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    your in the right place, chin up and wishing you nothing but success along your way!!! You got this, take it one day at a time and go at your own pace..if ever needed know im always here