95lb lost in under 7 months - pushing for 100lb plus!

Options
5891ben
5891ben Posts: 10 Member
Well I made a progress post a few months ago when I had lost just 68lb. Since then the loss has slowed down and only lost a further 27lb in the past few months. Now coming towards the end of month 7 (started in Jan) and at 95lbs lost. Thats 287lb to 192lb or 20.5 stone to 13.5 stone ish.

I am only posting again now as I cant seem to push through the 95lb mark to hit 100lb lost. It isn't because the weight loss has slowed down... it's because I keep having bad weekends, adding a few lbs, then loosing them again through the week. In one respect I am happy about this as shows my body is getting used to being 7 stone lighter (ie not just piling all my lbs back on), but on the other hand I still have 16lbs to go until I reach my 12.5 stone target.

I am hoping my publicising this it will kick start me into a further couple months full on 'healthy-ness'...to reach 12.5 stone.

So long as I hit that by Christmas I will be happy. My aim when I started in Jan was 8 stone loss by Dec 31st. Well on target, just got to quit the weekend treats!

1320 cals a day just aint enough... for me!

Anyway, now I have made myself accountable, i'll go have my low fat cheese crackers and muller light!

Photo progress below.

Cheers.

Ben.

Around 7 months ago at 20.5 stone...
http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz270/ben5891/IMG_04891.jpg
http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz270/ben5891/b7d77db2.png

This was a couple of weekends ago - at approx 13.5 stone...with my wonderful wife and son who have been more supportive than I could have asked for throughout...
http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz270/ben5891/IMG_0291.jpg
http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz270/ben5891/photo.jpg

Replies

• 5891ben
    Options
  • countrymom1
    countrymom1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic!
  • casirdms
    casirdms Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wow! You do not even look like the same person! Congrats, great job :)
  • zazaz
    zazaz Posts: 36
    Options
    you look amazing!!! congratulation!!!
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the good work, you look fantastic!
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    wow great progress! You look completely different and younger!

Good luck for the rest of your journey!
  • RickyBobby07
    Options
    Congrats, keep up the good work !!
  • Lindz8afish
    Lindz8afish Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You look great, almost a completely different person! Keep it up!! You got this!! 5lbs should be nothing after losing 95 :)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Dude... omg you look so MUCH YOUNGER!!!!!!!! AWESOME JOB!!!!!
  • 5891ben
    Options
    Many thanks all!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    WOW, you DO look completely different!! And younger! Your family will definitely have you around for a long long time, and that's a great gift.

I think you'll totally make it to your 100 lbs. But I also think you look good where you are!!

CONGRATULATIONS!
  • marshmallowmind
    marshmallowmind Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, such a big difference, well done! :)
  • JL3mom
    JL3mom Posts: 48
    Options
    AMAZIING transformation!!!
  • KayakingPublicist
    KayakingPublicist Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger. When I read your post and how you nailed the first 95 but are struggling with the last 5 it made me think of my own self-sabotage. When I get so close to my goal, I don't self-sabotage at first, but rather at the eleventh hour ... right when I'm about to finish the goal line. I wonder if you're doing the same thing ... so close to goal, but keeping yourself from tasting sweet victory (pun intended). Good job writing about it, getting accountable publicly and for sure you have this in the bag. You'll get clear about your priorities and finish strong! Do it for the rest of us who struggle in the same way. You're such an inspiration! - Michelle:smile:
  • Bunn11
    Bunn11 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    wow! :noway: you've done so well -what an inspiration! good luck with the last few lbs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!