Just started C25K. Again. Need running buddies!

Options
Completed the app and ran a 5K in 2015. Had a total hysterectomy 8/2/16. Now I'm back to "normal" and I want to run again. Who will join me? Or keep me accountable?

Replies

• KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    I haven't used C25k but I run a lot, feel free to add me! Also, the monthly running challenge thread (currently 'February 2017 Running Challenge') in the 'Challenges' forum is a great place, with tons of supportive, knowledgeable runners of all levels, if you're looking to set yourself some monthly goals.
  • WandaVaughn
    WandaVaughn Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I don't know about monthly running goals yet. I'm going to be happy to finish the program. :-) I'll take a peek in the running challenge forum, anyway. Thank you.
  • ProfDawnLee
    ProfDawnLee Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    ADd me. I did that app/program a couple years ago and then I got pregnant. When warmer weather hits (in another month and a half) I want to start back up again
  • MurderMeSomeFat
    MurderMeSomeFat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Completed the app and ran a 5K in 2015. Had a total hysterectomy 8/2/16. Now I'm back to "normal" and I want to run again. Who will join me? Or keep me accountable?

OMGosh!!! I did C25K in 2015 too! I also had a hysterectomy in 9/20/16. I am starting the C25K on Monday. I tried last week but allergic asthma attacked me (I still finished)... now my breathing is under control so I am starting again!
    I am sending you a request!

I have lived to run since I was in 8th grade...I will be 40 in April!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner! Training for a half marathon at the moment :smile:
  • cuadrado12
    cuadrado12 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I completely relate to you! I have never been much of a runner. I slowly got into it but then had surgery last year. I was able to bounce back eventually. I did a sprint triathlon last year which includes a 5k run. Now I'm training for a half marathon (not sure what I was thinking when I registered for that one!).
  • Dc_United305
    Dc_United305 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Just completes my 2nd 5k race decided last night to download c25k so help me get better times anyone feel free to add me .
  • gunnersaurus18
    gunnersaurus18 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Starting again tomorrow - would love to connect for motivation