Anyone needs advice or help hit me up

Options
What's up everyone. Name says it all, serious/competitive athlete. Recently adjusted my nutrition/macros so using this to keep track of how it goes. If anyone needs any help hit me up

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Tell us about you?
  • zoemcquaid7498
    zoemcquaid7498 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, that's so nice of you to offer help! I'm new here and wondered if you might take a look at my diary entries for the last 2 days and let me know if there is anything you would change? Thank you x
  • powerathlete013
    powerathlete013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I competed in powerlifting at 185lbs for the past three years, including highland games events. Teach nutrition and physical education at a local high school as well as strength and conditioning coach for football and baseball teams. Made the transition to crossfit last year and am in the process of training to compete for the crossfit games this coming year. I recently transitioned to a paleo diet and have dropped 2% body fat and gained 3lbs of muscle.
  • powerathlete013
    Options
    Zoe I would be happy to help just gotta figure out how to look at it so be patient brand new to this lol
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    185 lb? So, you competed in the 198 lb / 90kg weight class?
  • powerathlete013
    Options
    My first two meets were 82.5kg class last one was 90kg and did absolutely terrible there
  • puentes_yessica
    puentes_yessica Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there! My name is Yessica, I am weighing the most I ever had 168 lbs. I am trying to lose weight and tone. I heard a high protein diet would do it but I need pointers as in what and what quantities! Please check my page out and see what I can change...
  • powerathlete013
    Options
    Hey Puentes_yessica send me a message and we will get started
  • UGET1LIFE
    UGET1LIFE Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is very nice of you. May I add you as a friend if I have questions?